[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Sniper Cheat?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Sniper Cheat? 
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: Sniper Cheat?
The only way I know how to unblock an ele is to kill the gens

Wed May 12, 2010 10:19 am

there is no such thing as autoaim. people have tried and failed at makeing one. the closest thing to a true autoaim ws pixle chaser. but it cant adjust fast enough to hit a fast moveing target. the target almost has to be standing still. this has beena debate since I started playing anni over 6 years ago. and I played havoc for 3 years before that. everyone is confinced that there is a secret auto aim script out there and that everyone has it but them. well if there is , its a better kept secret than the aliens at roswell nm. everyone talks about it , but no one can produce a version or download site or anything else to show that it really exist's. if it was out there we would have seen it long ago. one thenig for sure is that if a tribes coder were to be able to write this script, he wouldnt be able to keep his mouth shut. they all want everyone to see there latest work. so ,,, NO , AUTOAIM DOES NOT EXIST

if you have the script , send it to my email, and dont tell anyone you sent it.

Wed May 12, 2010 5:32 pm
[TL]^Destiny

I love how people are so retarded.

No such thing as "skilled" players anymore. When a player sucks ass no one bitches at them for cheating (obviously). But when people can't seem to beat someone or they're getting slaughtered by them, all they do is bitch and whine about HM this HM that, then Auto aim this and wall hax this. It's pathetic, like honestly is the concept "Only I can be skilled"? And everyone else who "owns" me is a fucking cheater?

Let's ignore all the accusations of "possible" cheaters in Tribes. And use me as an example. I tell you now, I don't use HM or any sort of cheat at all, never have, never will. BUT people are constantly accusing me of HM, Autoaim etc. A lot of people know I don't cheat, but there are a huge majority of idiots who live by the "Only I can be skilled and everyone else who beats me uses hax" rule. Sometimes the accusations are so constant, and the accuser is so determined that I have cheats that even they sometimes convince me I use them. I won't get into naming names or clans or whatever for that matter cause I don't wish to start some sort of HM accusation topic.

Wed May 12, 2010 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Sexual Nigga

this thread is now about arizona!

Wed May 12, 2010 6:54 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Hey, That's where I live!

Wed May 12, 2010 7:04 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Dest is right. I know tons of guys who have that mentality.
I'll also admit that I too have cried wolf before.
It happens and there really isnt anything to do about it besides admit you were wrong and that guy got a lucky shot etc.

Thu May 13, 2010 5:52 am
(=SK=) Anni Captain

It aint luck, sucka!

;)

Thu May 13, 2010 2:38 pm
I like pi.

Thu May 13, 2010 6:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}