[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - BR annihilation and what might be Tomato now posing as Sam
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
BR annihilation and what might be Tomato now posing as Sam 
Admin

Post Re: BR annihilation and what might be Tomato now posing as Sam
i dont know much about vegetarians, i just watched the episode of the simpsons where lisa became a vegitarian and she said that they dont eat things that come from animals, as in cheese and shit. i dunno, not really worried about the subject. back on topic guys... Does anyone know if thats the real PBJ or someone just smurfing that name? PBJ is pretty good and does virtually nothing to be kicked. i could be mistakin tho..

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:29 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Nah it's not, PBJ has like 4 names at most.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:35 pm

lol Zorak. I don't believe there is anything wrong with believing that your species is no greater than any other, which is the basic theory behind a vegan lifestyle. I also don't think there is anything wrong with killing an animal for sustanance. What I have a problem with are people who enjoy killing for sport.

If you are ever in an argument with a vegan, just remind them there are even a few species of plants that eat meat, (venus flytrap for instance) and if plants are even eating meat, (not to mention all the other species of animals that do) why shouldn't we?
The world is a cruel place for about 95% of its inhabitants, that just has to be accepted. Could you imagine having to worry about being eaten every time you leave your house? Glad I'm a human, born in the USA, that's for sure.

Oh, and PBJ has always been a legit player in my presence.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:41 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

I have no doubt in my mind that our species is greater than... almost every other species on earth. We're the shit :).

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:34 pm
I like pi.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 am
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:06 pm
Admin

Enuff with the insults, getting old. Why do yall come to OUR clans forum and bitch at each other? Dont yall have better things to do in life? 4realz yo

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:26 pm
I like pi.

Nope. I've got nothing better to do.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Same, after work and school, nothin I like to do better than come here to anger you :).

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:35 pm
Anti's Antics

idk

Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2