[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - BR annihilation and what might be Tomato now posing as Sam
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
BR annihilation and what might be Tomato now posing as Sam 

Post BR annihilation and what might be Tomato now posing as Sam
Hopefully BR Owner reads here if not....can one of you guys who knows BR Owner have him check into logs on this pile of shit.
I get damn little time to play with my kid as it is and when I do last thing I want is someone who's there to fuck with everyone and base kill shit to the point that I'll just go find something else to do like more work.

Has the same MO as Tomato did.

Name: Sam
Time stamp
Friday March 19th 1900-1936hrs EST
IP: 98.155.x.x

SemperFi and Thanks, miss the days of everyone playn on Oz.

Wildwood

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:42 pm
I like pi.

Post Re: BR annihilation and what might be Tomato now posing as Sam

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:41 am
I like pi.

I don't think anybody has more insulting imposters than FrankTheTank.

Funny shit.

Hey, if you guys wanna give me an up to date roster, I can make the BR server kick players wearing the tag that aren't on the roster. Although, then I would have to update it every time you changed the roster... Never mind, that's too much work for that server.

Hmm... Actually, I could probably make a function I could update remotely... Yeah.... I'll do that. Post an up to date roster somewhere and I'll get to work on that script.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 am
Profile YIM WWW

this guy is not tomato, I know who he is and he is a big pain in the ass. he used to play alot under ( brown pound ) he's always got something to cry about and wants to talk about how he is mistreated and mis understood and everyone picks on him. unfortunately, I dont have a degree in (CHILDHOOD PROBLEMS ) but beleive me, he really push's his luck. look carefully, there are probaly several names you might know. this guy used to taunt luna like therewas no tomorrow. I give her credit, she never banned his lil butt.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:06 pm

could i PLEASE get admin in the br servers? i'd love to kick dumb craps like that :twisted: :dance:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:26 pm
Profile YIM
Anti's Antics

ya FireLord is right there but out of the 100 of admins, only sum do their job and do there job right

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:45 pm

to clear things up, there are like 53 registered people on the admin list, and that includes people that were given ( safe ) which has no admin power. there are currently 4 admins that regularly play the server. as for getting admin, you would need to talk to br owner and he makes the call. asking for admin is usually the best way NOT to get it. he will usually ask you after knowing you for awhile.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:22 pm
I like pi.

Long story short, No, Striker, you cannot have admin in BR.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

OWNED

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:07 pm
Sexual Nigga

yo thats captain again he lives in clairmont mesa blvd in san diego near me, wish he and i could meet in person so i can lace his weed with rat poison.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm
Anti's Antics

amazing idea, but wut if he is vegetarian

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:22 pm
Admin

Is that the real PBJ? i never saw PBJ actually doing anything wrong. Firelord, you say you invo glitch / what else not / kuz your bored? try actually playing right and teamwork your skills rather then fuck with people and cheat.. just a idea, dont have to run with it. and antideath, he would still smoke it if he was a vegetarian, vege's only eat plants and vegies like a salad or something, no meats, cheese, or dairy products. And we dont need anymore admins, there is always an admin playing. hell i play a fuckload at night when most ppl isnt on. Yo Antideath - (i need sleep...)

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:25 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Ur thinkin vegan. Vegetarian's have no problem eating dairy products( milk, eggs, cheese). Vegetarians just dont eat meat. Vegan's are more like those nut-munching PETA fucks.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next