[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - whimpy
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
whimpy 

Post Re: whimpy
here was the problem jerry, you were in there and as you can see I had no idea it was you, so all I saw was a noob theat was complaining, and I will not kick someone for something they have done in the past. if you look threw the posts here you will see firelord and I have a past as well. I watched firelord and saw he was playing clean and not doing anything to bother anyone else. so I could not see kicking someone that hadnt done anything wrong. I gave tomato a chance in br and he realized that its the only server left to play and he plays clean now. no more door blocking and all that shyt. if I asked to you clean up the language, there was a reason. you may not realize it but kids do come in there to play and sometimes guy get carried away with the language, but I never told you admin action would be taken against you for that , but if you tell me that you are gonna invo glitch and turret hack, and then I see you , I will kick that person. and thats what I told you. dont get mad at me cause from my point of view, I had a new player to the server telling me to kick someone for something I couldnt verify by watching them. so step back and look at it from my veiw point and you'll see what I am talking about. if you had told me who you were I would have listened a lil closer. to many times a day I come into play and get hit with 3 or 4 private messages telling me someone is glitching or happy modding. and I spend half my time in obs trying to see if they are really seeing what they think they are seeing. the whole issue here is , I didnt even know who was telling me that there was a problem. and I was trying to give firelord a chance to play a clean game , and thats all I saw him play. ( a clean game ) and I watched what was going on for a good 15 min. I remember the map changeing and I hadn't played at all.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:36 pm

I also want to appologize for not answering this post sooner, I have had trouble getting into oz forums lately. crow told me a temp fix and it seems to be working. also, jerry I dont have any roblem with you at all. poisnous fish yells at me three or four times a week and we are ok. and fishy can get nasty, when it comes to bithin me out,, your still in noob status. ( lol ) its all good , believe me , firelord got me worked up once too. read the post under ( report problems ) / re: who the fuck gave bo'sdad admin in br . so , you will see I know how you were feeling that night. and there are no hard feelings. I did get your naked picture with your appology and it was more than enough to sway me ( lmao ) no, really we're good jerry. no problem

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:46 pm
I like pi.

Wait, you got pics included in your apology and I didn't?

Bullshit, Jerry, we are no longer cool!

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

dont worry Jerry, Perrin was never cool

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Ok Bo, that's cool. Ya, I wanted to see it from your perspective, since I know you are a rational guy. I can imagine being an admin in br sucks more cock than firelord on a friday night at The Nuts and Butts Hutt.
I guess you are just nicer than I am. In all seriousness, if it were up to me, tomato and firelord would both be wearing cement shoes at the bottom of Lake Erie.

What I'm most surprised about is that this anti dude made me chuckle. anti - 1 ; perrin - 47,952.

Keep going Perrin, at 50,000 you qualify for the the Jerry "tripod" Garcia sex doll, complete with lions mane pubes. :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:45 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol ew

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:02 pm

this should make you feel better jerry, I kicked him tonight for invo hacking ( again ) . banning him does no good , his ip is dynamic.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:26 pm

That's good you are keeping him out. I don't know if you saw, but I posted somewhere that I talked to Owner, he said he wants all his admins to kick firelord on sight, every time he joins.
Really I'd be happiest if these fuckin idiots would realize they ruin everyone else time by doing all this cheap crap, and that they have no right, and therefore stopped. But we're talking about a guy who runs around using one of the most hateful words in the english language like it's hello. So unfortunately, he is just a miserable person, and needs to be exterminated like the cockroach that he is.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm
Sexual Nigga

nice, i wanna kick that aids guy too each time he joins, unless thats firelord then w/e.....proceed.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:10 pm
Invo-Glitcher

I'm not the AIDS guy. However, INTERNET = SERIOUS, eh Jerry?

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:49 pm
Profile YIM
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Firelords internet = gay anal creampie's followed by immature diddling.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:27 pm

gaylord, the internet, as it applies in this situation is actually very similar to real life, in that you are interacting with real people. The only difference is I can't smash you in the face online, which is why you feel free to act a fool. I would love to see you call Blue a n--ger in person, that way if he didn't cripple you, I could.

Hey Zorak, what's up bbuuuuddyy? *weasel noises* :lol:

Last edited by Jerry Garcia on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:30 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

WAZZZAAAAPPPP!!

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:38 pm
Invo-Glitcher

ahahahaha jerry you make my tribes experience so much more enjoyable. thanks for being so easily offended.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:10 pm
Profile YIM

I spoke with owner tonight. he stated cheater = bann. but also told me to use my discression. tomato figured out that if he was banned everytime he came in, that it was more of a problem for him to change his ip and come back then it was worth. we'll see if thats what has to be done with other players as well. now tomato comes in and plays a clean game, and its funny, he's actually pretty good when he wants to be. I guess we will se what happens in the future.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next