[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - BR passwords
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
BR passwords 
Anti's Antics

Post BR passwords
Once in a while. BR is locked with a password. i can never geuss it. It always changes for sum reason, wuts the password?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:39 am

Post Re: BR passwords
its br's phone number

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:07 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Damn dude, you weren't supposed to tell

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:15 pm
Anti's Antics

it ended up being UwS

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:34 pm
I like pi.

It's the "overflow" password, the advertised player limit is a LIE!!!

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

overflow? so they make the ppl who doesnt kno the password to go to the other server?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 pm

when the server gets to full , to stop it from being over loaded and crashing. the server locks itself and you need a password to get in. this is mostly given out to admins of higher rank so they can see if everything is ok. I myself simply go to another br and wait for that one to crash and everyone to come running in, where I already have all my defence set up and traps in place. cause you know its gonna over load and crash soon . there is no way around it and if you dont have it typed in correctly it will not let you in. and br changes it from time to time also. so just learn to ride it out and either wait for an opening, or go ro another server, chances are , you wont have to waiy long for the first server to crash or other players to join you because they cant get in either.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 am
I like pi.

That's all true except I'm pretty sure he hasn't given out the pass to anyone, and therefor has no need to change it frequently... He uses the password himself to get into his own server when it's full... I asked him for it once and he avoided answering me.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]