[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - In Arms needs dealt with.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
In Arms needs dealt with. 
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post In Arms needs dealt with.
So, in arms has been running around teaching all the kids to invo glitch as well as some sort of rapid fire pb glitch. I warned him to stop, but he's still doing it.
And him being an admin, I can't hardly do shit about it myself.

Blaze was also running around doing this, I can only deduce that sine Raditz and Arms are the only two that know how to do it, Blaze was also let in on it.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:29 pm
Anti's Antics

Post Re: In Arms needs dealt with.
how do u rapid fire pb? gawd, so many glitches in that server.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:17 pm
Invo-Glitcher

who cares stop being pussies

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:05 pm
Profile YIM
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Its not the server so much as it's just people who don't give a shit about rules or think they rules don't apply to them.
People who have nothing better to do in their freetime than to find things they can exploit and spread around like wildfire.

Arms and raditz were the only two people to know about the pb glitch that I know of, considering that raditz discovered it. I had both their word that no one else would find out about it.

Blaze running around doing it is proof enough that they can't keep their mouths shut.
They both (raditz, arms) need to be banned. Blaze at least deserves a chance.

Firelord, your opinion is less regarded here than antideaths, I Suggest you stick to spamming in general.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:06 pm
Anti's Antics

well i never cheated in BR. except one time, when i first heard about the global invo hack thing, i tried it and it worked but i never did it since, its just cheating

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:34 pm

yeah, there word doesnt seem to be much good. they tried to teach it to me and yesterday I saw blaze useing it. I had people whispering to me to kick him , but I didnt , I simpley asked him to stop and explained it. he wasnt useing invo glitch to do it , he was staying tethered to the inventory station that he brought out. but other people will soon be doing this and I cant kick them and not everyone else like blaze or arms. so, this is being shown to others , we all know as soon as one guy figures it out they cant keep it to themselves cause they have to run around and show others , to show they are tribes GODS and have no problem getting around the rules. as an admin, I think it was not a great idea to start doing , or showing people how to do this. I was there the night it was figured out and I was shown within ten minutes of them doing this for the first time. now blaze knows and a few others. as far as I can tell, there are now at least 6 people that know how to do this. I do like arms and have known him for about 5 years now, but this and few little things has gotten out of control for an admin to do. we all gat blamed for abuse, and shyt like that . ( by cheaters that get caught ) but this is teaching someone TWO cheats invo hacking and the pb exploite.as well as the spamming of the chat and 5150 non stop with the same saying over and over and over. I have asked him a few times to stop spamming as well and since he has admin he will stop , then start up again in just a few minutes. I dont want to pull his admin, but I do think he needs to understand admin is not give him the right to run wild either. and I thought it was just me haveing these issues, till I came in here and saw this post. so it would seem there is a problem here. since I have a good past with arms, if I see enought people and admins post here I will handle this and talk to him or remove his admin for a period of time. what ever owner desides. but I think it could be handled better if I were to approch him then if action was just taken and then there would be bad feelings. arms is new to admin and needs to be adjusted to what it means. I will say one morething, I have seen perra or luna or another long time admin kick or freeze someone and arms is the first one to ask why and is that reason to do that ? , I think if an admin is takeing action and you are a junior admin and a new admin, you should keep you mouth shut anless you see somthing really out of place. they are watching the person, not you and thay have admin for a reason, and much more experiance. I dont think he means anything by it, but I have seen senior admins kinda get put off by the questions. and I get that too.

Last edited by <!>bo'sdad^ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 am

yes my spelling is bad and my puntuation is worse, but Im to lazy to change it all. read what you can, figure the rest out . ( lol ) thats how I roll

Last edited by <!>bo'sdad^ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:47 am

I have talked to arms and I found out that there are members of a couple clans that are as guilty . I ask all of them to refrain from useing this and not to spread it around ( you know who you are ) also. as far as the spamming goes, i also told him that people in server have come to me and asked that he be muted and I explained that as an admin he can unmute himself so it would do no good, I have asked that he not spam as well, and I will handle any of my clan that are seen useing this. if you see them , let me know. they will be removed from br server for one week so they understand . since this is an exploit and if used globaly a hack, it is a kickable offence. but I feel people will get the idea just being kicked and I do think banning is for something much worse, so I wont be doing that unless you continue to abuse the exploite.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 pm
Anti's Antics

i saw Blaze doing the ultimate pb thing

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 pm
I like pi.

There are 2 bugs related to particle beam. The first being the martyr bug, where you can TK/BK if you trigger and ctrl+k simultaneously... The other bug is the rapid fire thing, which allows you to shoot at fully charged turret killer mode followed rapidly with a standard shot... Which basically deals 3 times as much damage as a single standard shot would yield.

The first is not strategically valuable, and therefor just a nuisance, something admins should look out for and punish for accordingly...
The second, is pointless when shooting players, since a single shot or even a 40% charged beam will kill any enemy player, however it can be extremely advantageous when used to snipe defenses. I've personally used it to cut through a barricade of blast walls preventing me from leaving my own base before. Normally, it takes 3-4 fully charged shots to take down a single blast wall, this bug lets you take down a wall in 2 shots.

Actually, come to think of it, I think I've used it to take out a force field and an enemy standing behind the force field simultaneously too... That probably shouldn't be allowed either.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

how come this new bug wasnt found out to now? how long has BR been up?

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:38 am
I like pi.

It's not new. S_hift PMed me about it on September 2, 2009 at 10:17 AM.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
Crow's Bitch

FIRELORD CHECK YOU FUCKING INBOX ASSHOLE

Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:45 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Welcome to OZ clan forums, Finding your perfect mate since ninety-eight.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 pm
I like pi.

Hahaha... This forum didn't exist in 1998.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next