[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Wha made the vid?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Wha made the vid? 
Anti's Antics

Post Wha made the vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=vIy-MF9 ... re=related who made this vid? just wondering?

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:37 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Post Re: Wha made the vid?
DXSTRYR, it says it atleast twice on the youtube page...

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:26 pm
Anti's Antics

who is that?

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:48 pm

DXSTRYR

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:57 pm
Anti's Antics

no wuts his game name

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:59 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 pm
I like pi.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

Sat May 01, 2010 5:37 am
Admin

Wheres DX now, on utube talkin shit, let him come back that shit up against me. Ill record, screenshot, send config, pics of config, do whatever it takes to prove i dont have anykind of cheat, i hate the fact that hudbot has that radar thing that sometimes it shows enemy's, but i love it how it shows the map on screen, and graphics. Anyways, i know wick dont cheat, i have beat him before, i can dodge his shots most the time, and i've tested him to c if he was cheating, which he wasnt. DX will always be a cry baby noobish kid in my book. If he had the time to make that stupid slow-mo vid and saying oz sucks and we cheat and all, that just tells me he is scared and jealous of us, WE ARE STILL HERE FUCKING NOOB, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? AND YOU CLAN? Also, i was in S1, just kuz me and Wicked go way way way back and he wanted me in, thats when i first played annihi from playing shifterTG.

Sat May 01, 2010 9:33 am
Anti's Antics

oh so thats DX, ive seen a map saying DX sucks or something. But did DF win?

Sat May 01, 2010 12:17 pm

lol dx, what a clown, he has always thought highly of himself. I watched <!>redneck^ take him apart one day and all he could do was say that red was cheating.I dont know how you cheat in spawn, but obviously dx thinks you can. if you beat this moron , your a cheater. if he gets lucky, then he runns around for month's dwelling on it . his life must truely be pathetic.

Sat May 01, 2010 12:39 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Sat May 01, 2010 3:51 pm
Anti's Antics

usually you brag when you win.... not when you lose sumone told me DF meant Dyke Finger, is that true?

Sat May 01, 2010 5:42 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Nope, and the df you know isn't capitalized.

Sun May 02, 2010 2:16 pm
Anti's Antics

oh its drunken fools?

Sun May 02, 2010 2:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next