[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - OFFICAL OZ position on topic..
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
OFFICAL OZ position on topic.. 
Anti's Antics

Post Re: OFFICAL OZ position on topic..
S2, was talking about the OZ Server when i kicked him, he got all pissed after me and i think another OZ, i think it was Scarecrow, told him its allowed, and after he pissed everyoen else off, i got him kicked 4-1 i think, he deserved it

Wed May 05, 2010 1:17 pm
I like pi.

Our enemies? They aren't MY enemies... I'm not the one selling them weapons and stealing their oil. That's YOUR party. My party is all about helping our fellow Americans. Your's is all about destroying other countries at our own expense.

I keep hearing about how this health care bill is so terrible by republicans... The worst thing I've heard is that we will be REQUIRED to purchase health care by 2012... But by then, the legislation regulating health care costs, and providing free health care to those that can't afford it anyway will be in place... So I'm sorry that you're so gullible and believe everything you hear on FOX.

Now, let's revisit the differences between liberals and "conservatives" (if you can call today's republicans that with a straight face).

IRAQ BODY COUNT
Documented civilian deaths from violence
96,037 – 104,754

That's just the civilians, who knows how many soldiers have died on either side?

Compare that to what Obama has done...

Paid out a shit ton of money to the Banks to keep them from kicking millions of Americans out of their homes.... Then turned around and taxed the rich people (bankers) to cover the checks he just gave to them... hahaha... He stole to the rich to pay the rich off, to keep them from making the rest of America homeless.

Forgive me if I don't want to impeach Obama, considering that not only am I living in a nice house that I probably couldn't afford if it weren't for him, but I'm also likely going to have health insurance soon, which means I'll be able to go to a hospital without receiving a $3000 bill afterwards like I did last summer.

If McCain had won, I'd probably be a fucking casualty of war right now.

Wed May 05, 2010 1:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Wed May 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Wed May 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Wed May 05, 2010 2:06 pm
I like pi.

Well, I guess we can agree on that.

Wed May 05, 2010 2:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

actually, it takes alot of skill to take down the enemy d with pitch fork , and not get killed. and it makes for better defence the next time you set it. you learn where to put it so they cant reach it without getting killed. the same way you learn not to set blast walls where they can be shot with partical beam. I have used it in the past and think that when I see others doing it ,, that they are being a creative player as apposed to depending on cheats. I as a defnece setter welcome the challange, if people are complaining, its cause they dont know how and where to set proper defence.

Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

I heard something on I think The Daily Show the other day. They were talking about the "housing problem". And he was talking about how it is only a problem for parties A and B, the bank and the people who are losing their homes. While they are losing their homes, they still signed contracts that caused that. It is not solely the banks fault, people need to know to read contracts they sign and realize in these cases, how much money they would end up paying becuase of interest rates and other factors. So these parties, A and B are in some shit. But that is great for party C, who comes along and can afford a house that previously was out of their range because they arent in the shit situation of A and B. Also he talked about, why is it bad that something in the market that every fucking person uses gets cheaper? Would you bitch about gas goin back up past $5.00 per gallon? I doubt it.

And quit bitching about liberal politics and a "liberal" president bailing these assholes out. It was only like two fuckin years ago, dont you remember this?

"The Bush administration overpaid tens of billions of dollars for stocks and other assets in its massive bailout last year of Wall Street banks and financial institutions, a new study by a government watchdog says.

The Congressional Oversight Panel, in a report released Friday, said last year's overpayments amounted to a taxpayer-financed $78 billion subsidy of the firms.

The findings added to the frustrations of lawmakers already wary of the $700 billion rescue plan, known as the Troubled Asset Relief Program. Congress approved the plan last fall, but members of both parties criticized spending decisions by the Bush administration and former Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson."

Source: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/busin ... Study.html

Bush was the one who started TARP. Though this is not to say Obama is really that great. In fact, I don't know why Bush supporters don't like Obama. Obama really hasn't changed much of what Bush did, there are isolated incidents, but nothing major in the way he runs his office. He still reserves the right to use "enhanced interrogation tactics" a.k.a "torture". He still allows the use of military prisons in other countries where we can keep people indefinately. There has been such a dumb association with Republicans as conservatives and Democrats as liberals. Our Democrat, "liberal" president is not liberal in many senses. Liberal and Libertarian groups out there are pissed at him because he is not what they thought he would be. I don't necessarily like everything Obama has done in his presidency so far, but I still am fucking glad Old Man Mccain isn't in office. I live in Arizona, and I hope we can get his pathetic ass out of office at the next election :violin: .

Wed May 05, 2010 3:53 pm
Anti's Antics

S2 doesnt have a ss of wutever he is talkign about now, he is just mad becuz he lost

Wed May 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Wed May 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Wed May 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Wed May 05, 2010 5:10 pm
Anti's Antics

well u have no proof then

Wed May 05, 2010 5:35 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Why would he need a screenshot?

And @ S2: What Marxist principles has Obama adopted? I don't see it. Not as far off as the teabaggers calling him a Nazi, but still way off.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:52 pm
Sexual Nigga

:text-worthless:

Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next