[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Sniper Cheat?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Sniper Cheat? 
The Death Pilot

Post Sniper Cheat?
I thought it was too good a shot when I was sniped just after I had hit my boost...
After looking at the shooter, (=SK=)Zorak, it was even more amazing.
He shot me while running sideways down a hill in the opposite direction.

NO ONE IS THAT GOOD!

VIDEO:

WMV 5.5 MB

I always thought that snipers sucked the fun out of a game.
There seem to be a lot of people lately that are a lot more "skilled" than they should be.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:41 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Post Re: Sniper Cheat?
you bitch a lot

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:20 am
Profile YIM
Anti's Antics

can u plz just put it on youtube, i dont wanna download that, or pay for a fast download

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 am
The Death Pilot

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:50 pm

i like bo'sdad's idea

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:05 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Funny. I would like to sit here and brag about how leet a sniper I am, since the only time it gets mentioned is when I'm being accused of cheating. The funny part of it all is that when I miss 5 times in a row, sometimes on the easiest of shots, I obviously am not accused of HM or Auto-Aim.

I don't believe there is a "auto-aim" script. I know that some have been created, but that they dont work. People like Stu are funny because they find it hard to believe that someone can be good at a game.

Maybe since i've been playing this game for several years, and have gotten good in that time, I dont brag in game when I make a sweet ass shot. Maybe I should.. Then maybe people will think it was just luck, instead of my 'auto-aim' "AKA skill".

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:53 pm
Anti's Antics

is there a way i can have 1337 24/7 every time i log into BR?

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm
The Death Pilot

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:19 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm
Anti's Antics

KK THX

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:34 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

I don't really know what to tell ya Stu, except that Ive sniped many angels out of the air, while they're haulin ass, and while I just jumped the opposite way off a jumppad. When you have played Anni for as long as I and many other players have, and if you are like me and have used Builder armor the majority of the time, then shots like that, while being pretty sweet, aren't too out of the ordinary.

But yeah, its not like this pisses me off, it actually makes me feel good in a strange way lol. And about the video, I was actually hopin for a sweet ass clip, so I could put it on my clans site and try to rile them up! I watched it, but it just seemed laggy, couldn't really tell what was goin on and definately couldnt tell I sniped you unless I read the print at the top.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:20 pm

STU...

[sighs] ...

It's a great shot, and only one among the plethora that get made by seasoned veterans constantly. (I know you recall the numerous occasions where you have died in your plane traveling at full-speed [and the plane doesnt blow up] by my particle beam, if nothing else.)

I've seen some shots that were made that even defy "auto-aim" . And fooling around with those god-awful programs called "pixel chasers".. And having personally beaten more than shift's auto-aim, I can tell you the human mind-body connection to the game (simply known as "skill") will intuitively lead to make the truely "fantastic" shots that surpass autoaim programs. It's really that simple. ... It really is...

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 am
Anti's Antics

listen to WiseMan, he is a wise man

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:34 am
The Death Pilot

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:10 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Yeah, i'd really love a bomb clip if you can put on together stu. Ive never really messed around with democam so I dunno how it works really.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next