[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Is Jesus still in OZ?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Is Jesus still in OZ? 

Post Re: Is Jesus still in OZ?
stop eating 14 vicadine before you walk by the church dude. you'll stop seeing jesus

Tue May 18, 2010 8:54 pm
I like pi.

More arbitrary rules? I'm beginning to dislike you! :P

Wed May 19, 2010 2:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

To me, church was just that boring thing you had to sit through in order to be rewarded with breakfast at Golden Corral

Wed May 19, 2010 5:56 am
Anti's Antics

i was just confirmed, i dont have to go back to church now :mrgreen:

Wed May 19, 2010 6:06 am
I like pi.

HAHAHAHA... So glad I clicked the "show" link...

Confirmation means you believe and you want to be there... If you didn't want to go to church anymore, you shouldn't have gotten confirmed. Dumbass.

When I was a kid, we went to a baptist church, where they believe only adults (or teenagers who can think for themselves) should be baptized... When I was 8, we moved down south, where baptist took on a whole different meaning, so we went to a methodist church where they baptized you in your infancy, and then held a confirmation ceremony when you were like 13, to confirm all the crap they said when they baptized you...

They tried to confirm my brother's and I, but we didn't want to do it. I told the pastor that we were never baptized because we were raised baptist. He asked if we wanted to be baptized, and I responded, "Not by you."

Wed May 19, 2010 10:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

I just hate church, not just for it's boringness, but all the other reasons. Preach but not do. Collecting money to spend on the Church instead of giving 100% to the poor. Preaching love but hating all sorts of people. Religion is bullshit. You wanna be like Jesus, cool, but most Christians don't act like Jesus whatsoever. Most live how they want, then feel better about themselves by going to confession.

Wed May 19, 2010 12:31 pm
I like pi.

Exactly. However, I do believe youth groups are a good idea... Giving kids a place to go after school, giving them some social interaction with other kids, in a safe place... That's not bad... Until it's run by the douche bags that ran the youth group I was in when I was a kid.

Wed May 19, 2010 2:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Da Je$u$

Perr to ne honest i thought my college years were freaky, it got better once i said i do lmao

Crow she reads this sexaul books if that helps lol

Anti just stop posting cuz obviously your a dumbass k thanks

STU NO

Wed May 19, 2010 8:07 pm
The Death Pilot

Wed May 19, 2010 8:22 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Thu May 20, 2010 12:23 am
Sexual Nigga

ive always wanted to go to the church with the real loud black people that sing all day and the reverend with jheri curls. that sounds like a fun time.

Thu May 20, 2010 8:25 pm
el pwno loco

im with frank on this one my mom took me to one of those when i was 17 had a fucking blast they had ribs n stuff at potluck and the music was like funky 70's praise the lord stuff it was rly fun

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Thu May 20, 2010 10:53 pm
Profile WWW
Da Je$u$

Fri May 21, 2010 12:33 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Lol, I thnk his sig is pretty funny. Stupid bumber stickers : "Jesus is my co-pilot". Adds a good twist to the lame saying.

Fri May 21, 2010 1:40 pm
I like pi.

Hahahaha... Come on Jesus, you broke your body and spilled your blood for the disciples, why not S']['U?

Sat May 22, 2010 1:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next