[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - bo'sdad and Crow SMURFS
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
bo'sdad and Crow SMURFS 
I like pi.

Post Re: bo'sdad and Crow SMURFS
I never said it was maintained daily, I said it was maintained manually. Certain server hosts choose to upload their logs. Kamil is not one of those server hosts. Your recent activity is not in the database.

But, like l said, it doesn't matter who the imposter is, your whole IP range will be banned.

Thu May 27, 2010 12:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
bo's Bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalInventory

Thu May 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Thu May 27, 2010 4:09 pm
Crow{OZ}

im banning firelord next time i see him no warnings

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri May 28, 2010 8:22 pm
I like pi.

lf you don't want other people getting credit for the retarded things you do, why do you pretend to be other people?

Oh yeah, you are retarded, and suck at life.

Sat May 29, 2010 12:25 am
Profile YIM WWW

actually, me, perra, bong and I think crow ,add our files to ip tracker , I know <!>sand does as well, not to mention krogoth and noxwisard. so thats why I was able to catch you smurfing br 8 times in one night. I simply stated that it COULD be one of those two names. the other one was pretty evident.

Sat May 29, 2010 5:00 pm
Crow{OZ}

ya ive added a bunch of ips to that neat ip tracker

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun May 30, 2010 5:43 am
Anti's Antics

Sun May 30, 2010 5:12 pm
I like pi.

Mon May 31, 2010 10:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

perra, as long as you have admin, you can record the ip's in any server and upload it. Im sure nox and krogoth would send you the file need'd if you dont already have it.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:38 pm
el pwno loco

gtfo noob (points at enemy). i didn't even bother to read his post i know its just full of bull anyway lol

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Anti's Antics

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2