[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - bo'sdad and Crow SMURFS
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
bo'sdad and Crow SMURFS 
The Death Pilot

Post bo'sdad and Crow SMURFS
I certainly hope they were smurfs.
I'd hate to think this was really them:

"Crow" then came on and demanded that I drop and untag within 10 seconds or he would ban me.
Then he started a countdown.
I dropped and rejoined (to end the demo and start a new one)
Demo and screenshots were recorded and can be posted.

PLEASE BAN THESE ASSCLOWNS

Last edited by S']['U on Wed May 26, 2010 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:14 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: bo'sdad and Crow SMURFS?
Yeah, those kids need banned till they can learn to act reasonable.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:59 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Yup. Which will be never. So.. Perma-Ban!

Sun May 23, 2010 11:32 pm
The Death Pilot

Mon May 24, 2010 5:51 am
I like pi.

I don't understand why people do stupid shit like this. Why can't they just play?

Mon May 24, 2010 10:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

I have no idea. Probably because they suck.

Mon May 24, 2010 1:25 pm
The Death Pilot

Mon May 24, 2010 5:43 pm
I like pi.

Yeah, I was wondering what you were talking about... Figured it was an inside joke..

Mon May 24, 2010 10:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: bo'sdad and Crow SMURFS
crow's smurf seems to be firlord, and mine is either AIDS spreader or poisnous fish

Wed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Why is poisnos the smurf scapegoat?

Wed May 26, 2010 6:11 pm
I like pi.

Two reasons. His smurf list is a mile long, and his dynamic ip shares the same range as the imposters.

Wed May 26, 2010 9:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Thu May 27, 2010 6:16 am
I like pi.

The database hasn't been updated in months, possibly years, and I'm not on my regular computer, so I don't know right now.

If memory serves me correct, there were no identical matches to clan members, but I showed the list to my sister one day and her response was, "There is something wrong with that guy, not only does he have way too much time on his hands, but those are horrible names... He is one sick individual."

Thu May 27, 2010 7:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol

Thu May 27, 2010 8:09 am
bo's Bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalInventory

Thu May 27, 2010 11:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next