[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - BO'SDAD ------------------
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
BO'SDAD ------------------ 
The Death Pilot

Post BO'SDAD ------------------
Bo'sdad should NOT be an administrator.

Several people were trying to destroy a blast wall that was misplaced and blocking the hall.
I helped destroy it.
Bo'sdad himself fired at it.
DUMFUK kicked both MikeHunt and me with no warning or chance to explain.

DEMO:

800 KB

Last edited by S']['U on Mon May 31, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 29, 2010 3:37 pm
Sexual Nigga

Post Re: BO'SDAD IS A DUMFUK ASSHOLE
dead to rights, still won't change anything. i do however appreciate your proof, pretty sweet.

Sat May 29, 2010 3:44 pm
The Death Pilot

Sat May 29, 2010 3:51 pm
Invo-Glitcher

maybe you shouldn't have shot the blastwall, idiot

Sat May 29, 2010 4:39 pm
Profile YIM

glad you postedthe screen shot,I fired at mike hunt to get him away from b wall, he got shoved out behind me where you and mike started fireing. you can plainly see I was setting a b wall dont try to make it sound like I was shooting it , you can see the pitchfork in my hand ,,I was setting defence and you were shooting out from under me. and now I look at the header of this post and I see how you represent your clan. ( with name calling ) your own screen shot shows you and mike hunt ganging up on a team member ( me ) and destroying the b walls defence that I was trying to set. so who was the idiot here ?????YOU and again thanks for the screen shot of me trying to block your shots and you killing my b walls, please look closely at the second sreen shot and you will see my PITCHFORK IN MY HAND,,,, think clearly for a second, if I had a pitchfork ,,,,why,,, would I need to shoot at b walls to get ride of it. ??????? I would simply move it .

Last edited by <!>bo'sdad^ on Sat May 29, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Sat May 29, 2010 4:47 pm

stu was just banned from one br server , I connected and he started name calling and running his mouth , I told him to stop three time and he did not, I have ss for crow and perra, as well as owner. Im sure he wont post the loggs, but if he does, you'll se that he was asked nicely to stop. and couldnt control himself. I even told him he would be banned. and that didnt stop it.

Sat May 29, 2010 5:26 pm
The Death Pilot

Sat May 29, 2010 6:12 pm
The Death Pilot

Sat May 29, 2010 6:18 pm

nice veiw, you can see its a rocket and it aimed AWAY from the b wall not at it, compair the two images. you are out of control dude. and your conduct has been reported, I saved ss from your last bashing in br server and will forward them to crow. you were wrong and your own ss prove it, look at where the rocket is going and then look back to see where the blast wall ends. by the way, I deploy blastwalls from the top to keep from being killed by the enemy, I then push them down threw the floor and set them when I get there were I can see them , this accounts to the funky angle, if someone was killed setting it as you claim, it would disapear and I wouldnt be able to move it and you wouldnt be able to kill it. like I said, you are hard headed and out of control. I know what I did with the wall, where are the screen shots of that ? or are you telling me your pshycic now too.

Sat May 29, 2010 6:47 pm
The Death Pilot

Sat May 29, 2010 7:16 pm

and as everyone can see you were doing it in open chat on the server, this again reflex's on your clan and your handleing of issues. and as they can see , I did ask you to re read forums and drop it , then I warned you again. and you kept it up, wait !!!!! isnt that what I posted ???? yes it is, so thanks again for showing that again, you went off half cocked and was out of control. I have spoken to crow abut this and now I dont even have to send him the screen shots. let me explain something, clan members are held to a higher standard, we expet noobs to act like this and we give them leeway. but clan members should know better and should represent there clans in ANY server they play in. you are continueing to make your self bad. your attempts to disrepect and belittle another clan leader is unexceptable. as I staed before, <!> clan would not tolerate this from one of our own, nor would we alow it to be done to another clan leader that we have dealings with . I treat everyone with respect when I play and as admin. I have admin'd several oz members and gone to bat for them after the br melt down. oz members have always been given admin in <!> since I have been a leader in <!> and even before. I will not let your actions reflect badly on oz in my eye's, many of these members and i go back a few years. I have always treated you with respect and joked with you in server untill tonight. I expected you to know better than to gang up on a team mate, as seen in your own vid were I turn around faceing you and jump into your fire to save my blast wall. and I expect you to NOT base kill , that is why I kicked you, if you cant take a 6 min break and loose your mind over it, than maybe you nered to rethink your actions before you blow off at the toip and make accusations and call for me to be removed from admin ( as you did in your first post ) all I have seen here is disrespect, name calling and uncontroled temper as well as imatureity. I believ from your vid, screen shots and chat loggs, you can see that I did not talk that way to you, or treat you in that manner. I do applogize for expecting more from you as a oz clan member . but you know as well as anyone, name calling and starting drama is not allowed in br as well as bking. let me ask you this ?? would you have talked to br owner this way ? I bet not. and if you had, you would be banned from all three br servers . I was going to have your bann lifted tonight, I only banned you because I warned you it would happen and you jumped up and started again, I had no choice, it I let you get away with it, I will never have an end to it as admin in br, I will get one clown after another challangeing me or any other admin. you were a atg, you shopuld remeber and think about what your actions look like to othrs in open chat., and open forums. you should have taken this to crow or approched me in private chat. NOW your gonna say you tried that , you didnt, you tried in open chat , and we can all see your reesponce when I ASKED you to go to forums and re-read the post. you just couldnt do that and let it go. and at that time you ad only missed 6 min of the game. now ask your self something, it more likely that I just desided to kick you for blowing up the blast wall I was trying to blow up. or did you base kill my b wlla that was getting set for defence. aslo, look below b wall, youll see my other b wall I had set before all this happened.

lets be very clear, I did not misread any situation, you did, you were kicked because you were base killing and dont want to admitt that , yoiu wanted to get out of the base faster , and didnt want to walk around, the position of the b wall shows I left one side open, pushed it threw florr to protct myself from enemy attack and was trying to set it over my other blast wall that was protecting my laser turrets. has anyone ever seen this defence before >??? obviously, you need to learn basic defence for anni and stop flying around and lrearn the game as most other people play it. we play to win and scrim, not to fly around an crash into people and buildings. or at least thats the way clans used to play. so , I was playing a standard game , with standard defencve and somehiow you think I misread the situation. I shouldnt have to warn a clan member that baase kilkling and team killing and drama in open chat is wrong.

Sat May 29, 2010 7:51 pm
The Death Pilot

Last edited by S']['U on Sat May 29, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Sat May 29, 2010 8:38 pm

yes i do place b walls from the top to avoid enemy, I also move b walls that are exposing the turrets and set them back in place to. so lets get this straihgt, are there two b walls ?/ yes, are there two turrets ?? yes, do I have mike shooting it , yes, do I blow mike back with rocket ,?? yes, do I then pull out pitchfork ? yes, am I setting defence or jsut waiting to set you up so you can be kiccked ?? hmmmmm tough call,, now is it exceptable for you to talk like you do in open forums or open chat about another leader or admin ? no. have you flown off the handle ?? yes, do my first words to you in open chat start out , re read the forums and shut your mouth ?? yes, did I also stae that when I run in tribes I dont swing my arms either, maybe you can find a ss of me running to , when im setting d I do a dozen things at the same time, I dont look to see which b wall im moving or when or if I have to look out for team mates killing them. so if I put the first b wall in place first and left the second while I positioned the first , Im total sorry that changes everything.do you have the ss of the chat logg that says who killed b wall ?? I bet it wasnt me post that and we will all see . and hey , heres a big tip off that Im setting defence, there's still an invo station on my back that I was going to deploy in hallway. so, a pitchfork and invo pac told you I wanted to destroy b walss and damge myself . good call

Last edited by <!>bo'sdad^ on Sat May 29, 2010 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 29, 2010 8:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next