[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - BO'SDAD ------------------
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:55 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
BO'SDAD ------------------ 

Post Re: BO'SDAD ------------------
Who is this person that smurfs as S3...and last night S4 and S1 and got ME kicked when all i was doen was tryen to do was set D? Can`t other playter see the text when another gets boosted or that his D gets distroyed by a teammate diliberatly..as in S3? Who is this player? I heard the name Tomato. Though i would not put it past Antideath. Yeah, that`s right...I SAID IT.

Mon May 31, 2010 10:04 pm
I like pi.

Yeah, tis off the hizzy, fo shizzy, my nizzy.

Anywho, while I do believe that cursing should be allowed in the game, I do see Bo's point about name calling, or verbally attacking people in some way... That can be offensive, and shouldn't be allowed, even if you are an adult.

However, under the circumstances, it was almost justified, so the way I see it, Bo admin abused Stu, and Stu verbally abused Bo, both apologized for their actions so no further action is required on this matter, except maybe Stu's suggestion (demand) to Hotair.

Mon May 31, 2010 10:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Death Pilot

Mon May 31, 2010 10:14 pm
The Death Pilot

Mon May 31, 2010 10:19 pm
I like pi.

Hahaha... Yes... Plea is a good word.

Mon May 31, 2010 10:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

I'll hop on that boat :)

Mon May 31, 2010 11:40 pm
Spicy Indian Curry

This thread is more interesting than even bold and the beautiful...thx for the entertainment guys ^_^
By the way i support STU :dance:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:52 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:41 am

Post Re: -

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:24 pm
Anti's Antics

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:18 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Anti... I'll fucking tie you to a fucking bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit, Put a hanger on a fucking stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour. Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like...Tssssssss!

Yeah I'll fucking lay your nuts on a fucking dresser. Just your nuts laying on a fucking dresser. And bang them shits with a spiked fucking bat.

I'll fucking pull your fucking tongue out your fucking mouth and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOW!

I'll fucking hang you by your fucking dick off a fucking twelve story building out this motherfucker

And then finally, I'll fucking sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:10 pm

anti, stu was mad and had every reason to be. I had, alot of shyt in server that day and reacted without talking to him. then I compounded the problem. I saw things one way and could have seen it his way if I had taken the time. I apreciate that he changed the heading and also saw what I was saying. I should have taken the time to talk to him that day, but was just one of those days where nothing went right, and then I saw the post and was only less willing to look at it from another prospective.as I said, we had two hot heads going at it. but, I am supposed to think before I act, that was the reponcability given to me by br owner. I lost my temper and I axcept the blame for what ever happened after the fact. I appologised, I reported myself in my own clan forums and I reported my actions to owner. its over anything else if just flameing.

GOOD TRY THOUGH ! lol

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:24 pm
Anti's Antics

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I'm glad this is resolved at least.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:37 am

me too, stu sent me a pm and I replied and I think were good.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next