[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - CRC generating problem
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
CRC generating problem 
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Post CRC generating problem
If anyone has ever generated CRC hexs for hudbot replacements I could use a walkthrough. I'm trying to team base my armors so that I can make more skins that are team specific. When I run t1_crc_textures.exe it just shuts right down. HELP! Thanks.

Mon May 31, 2010 7:22 am

Post Re: CRC generating problem
I actually have done this before...but i've nvr successfully gotten the entire thing to work. But i can get you a little farther though ;) The problem with just running it regularly in windows 7 and vista is that it will shut down the instant it is done. What you need to do is open a command window (im not sure if it needs to be open with administrative or not) and what I do is first type in "cd " with the space after then click and drag the folder that the file is in into the command window and it should give the path. Then run it from there :)
in the DOCs folder in Hudbot there is a html file called replacements that has some more info on it. Hope this helps!

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:50 pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thx man. My problem now is that it won't give me the out.txt that I need... I'll get it figured out.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:46 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Dewy likes secks

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:35 am

Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:00 pm

you should post this in <!> forums, we have three guys that are great at this shyt, anubis, nox wizard, and krogoth, nox and kro are TE anubis is <!> but they all post in our forums, put it under grafix section, or pm them. http://www.pushbiscuit.info

Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:57 pm

what I really want to do is get an hudbot friend/foe indicator. I've been tryin to do that one for a while...so if you get the CRC thing to work probably I want in on the indicators haha

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:28 pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Krogoth is actually the guy that told me what programs to use to make the models. You only need a crc if you're using a file name that awsnt originally used by tribes. So for the player indicators you probably dont need a crc.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]