[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Topic for a Real Admin, not Dope
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Topic for a Real Admin, not Dope 

Post Topic for a Real Admin, not Dope
So, yesterday night, i posted a comment that said," I was posting on the OZ forums, not the BR or <!>. Bo's topic was to provoke me, it wasnt on topic, and he was directing it at me to cover up the shit his clan did." and yet, Dope edited mine since he knew i was right. STU has 10 times more skill then everyone in <!> and yet, <!> fucks with him. If u look thru the forums, u will see many topics about sumone else like Bo's Dad is a DUMFUK, who the fuck gave bo'sdad admin in BR, Riddler OZ, and yet none of them got banned.... and yet, they made whole topics for it, i posted one post then an appeal to Bo's answer. STU can pwn any <!> ass. All u guys do is start "drama" i see no play nor do i see anyone good, the only thing <!> is good at is starting drama

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Post Re: Topic for a Real Admin, not Dope
is that about dope or pb? that post is confusing as hell, i can't understand you.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Yeah, I dunno who you are or what you are talking about.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:19 pm

its Anti, Dope, idk y, changed my post when i had sumthing to say. WHat the post is about is how Bo posted a post, i posted, and i got banned which no sense that is y i want a real admin to look at this

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:37 pm

are u banned from BR server? or the <!> forum? or this forum? ur post makes no sense

otherwise each clan has the right to do whatever they want in their own forums.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:00 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

You were probably banned from these forums for trying to incite more drama. People put up with your nonsense, people just ignored you. But when you come here and deliberately insult a friendly clan, that isn't cool. You weren't trying to be helpful, just get people pissed off.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:29 pm

lol, thats funny.. im glad that idiot was anti

i passed the pepsi challenge, you are officially retarded
i though whoever wrote that is retarded; but i didn't want to say anything cuz i didn't know who it was.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:16 pm
The Death Pilot

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:52 am

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1584

i shouldnt be banned unless i act against OZ.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Lol, bad link. If that counted you wouldve been banned months ago.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Crow{OZ}

got to stand by dope with this one anti

he gave you warnings

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:18 pm
The Death Pilot

That's too bad....Image

...and I just got done making him a new avatar...

Last edited by S']['U on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

May I ask why you are spamming our forums with new names?

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next