[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Is this smurfing?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Is this smurfing? 
The Death Pilot

Post Is this smurfing?
Some asshole by the name "mericano futbol" has changed his name to "the new stu" and now he comes on, flies all the APCs off the map and then drops.
IP= 69.131.***.***

Is this a kickable offense or not?

Here mericano futbol and his passenger (Charge) get PWNED while attempting to run over a stinky sock who never even saw them coming.

Image Image

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:29 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Post Re: Is this smurfing?
Nice APC on APC kill :). I dunno on the smurf call though, I mean obviously he is a smurf, but he didn't come on as S']['U{OZ} or NEWS']['U{OZ} or anything with a clan tag. I don't see him really belittling you or OZ since everyone knows its not you.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:54 pm
The Death Pilot

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:09 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Yes, it would absolutely be the same if somebody came on as "the new Zorak". I give you the same respect I give myself, I don't have any more rights than any other players.

If he came on as "the new (=SK=)Zorak", then i'd probably kick him. If they wear a clan tag and are not in a clan, they can be kicked or banned. If they come on without a tag, but still in a way that people could mistake them for the real player, then they get kicked.

And I would probably kick him for purposely flying all the APC's off the map. I assume you mean, he gets in them, takes them out of bounds and does it all over again until you can't buy anymore.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:56 pm
The Death Pilot

Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:01 am
I like pi.

Yes, if he intentionally hides his own team's vehicles or deployables, than that is just as bad as disassembling or BKing.. It is a kick-able offense.

His name is not a problem though.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
The Death Pilot

Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 pm

actually this isnt smurfing, and the ip range fall in the range of poisonus fish.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:01 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Fish comes in as "dope" things all the time, it doesn't personally offend me.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:32 pm
The Death Pilot

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm
Crow{OZ}

lol fish nub

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:03 pm

if you can prove the hm, then send it to perra and fish wont be comeing in as anything then.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:38 pm
The Death Pilot

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:31 am

thanks

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:26 am
Sexual Nigga

i would just let it run its course, he'll find another person to annoy next week. i must say that the new stu is way funnier than his last smurf names. ie pandora's box, frank's cat. well frank's cat is funny too cuz i do have a cat, so im in on that one too. ah fish, tribes would suck without you.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next