[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Jerry Garcia: Arrogant Prick
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jerry Garcia: Arrogant Prick 
The Death Pilot

Post Jerry Garcia: Arrogant Prick
[bitch] Maybe he should read the part that says NO MOVING OTHER PEOPLE'S DEFENSES.
He seems to think that other people's blast walls are there for his use as he sees fit, and the only correct defense is the one he sets.

Yes, I have demos of him doing this ...lots of them. [/bitch]

Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Post Re: Jerry Garcia: Arrogant Prick
you should weld your b walls. then he cant move them. I weld mine and all thise around me that are serveing a purpose.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:37 pm
The Death Pilot

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

I don't know what the circumstances were, but I know Jerry doesn't go around bking. I'd like to hear his side too.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:40 am
The Death Pilot

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:23 am

lol, another oz noob causing problems, imagine that...

Ok stu, well thanks for posting the demos, now I don't have to explain anything to people who know how to play the game. However, I will explain it to you AGAIN, since you don't have a 3rd digit in your IQ.
You kept blocking my lasers. You can clearly see them in the demo, outisde in the ground, covered with blastwalls. You put 6 or 7 walls DIRECTLY between my lasers and the flag, the ONLY lasers covering the flag, for the record. I repeatedly explained to you that they were blocking, and even asked you nicely, saying please, to stop (which is also in the demo).

I did move your walls, which is an infraction of the rules. However, I only moved the ones that you set that blocked my lasers, which is not only an infraction of the rules, but just plain idiotic. I moved the walls to cover the invo, which is how you should defend that invo. You act like I tried to sabatoge the game. I always play to win, no matter what idiot is on my team, and any action I take is for that end.

Maybe you can ask one of your clanmates how to set effective defence. I know Hotair is a nice guy and a very good player. Scarecrow is a gentleman and may also be willing to give you some pointers.

Well, I'm done dealing with oz. You guys have shown me that you are nothing but a bunch of punk fucks. I'm sorry to those of you whom I have befriended over the years, but all oz members' actions reflect on you. I cannot respect any oz after being treated so ridiculously by so many of your members. So feel free to keep lying and talking all the shit you want about my "BKing" and "HMing", those who actually matter in this game know the truth, not only about me, but about oz's shady behavior and reputation.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:56 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Trash talking our entire clan will sure help out your reputation.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:10 pm
The Death Pilot

Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:57 pm
The Death Pilot

to Jerry Garcia:
Well, I took another look at the demo to see where your precious lasers turrets were.
I can only conclude now that you are the stupidest dumfuk ever.

This is the vital laser defense that my blast walls were blocking? BWA HA HA HA HA HA! Image
What amazes me is that you think it's essential to leave an entire side of our base open to any weapons-fire that can be tossed
or shot in our door, just so that your outdoor lasers can kill flag-cappers.

You're a MORON.

Now, here's my "idiotic" blast wall defense that you kept moving:

Here's a LIST of reasons why this is smart:
1. Enemies can't just fly through our base to grab the flag.
2. Enemies are slowed down by walls and are shot at by wall turrets both inside and outside of the base
3. Blast walls protect wall turrets (which are enough to stop any capper if they're kept working)
4. Walls provide cover for players if nukes or grenades get tossed in the top opening.
5. Walls prevent nukes, snipers and other enemy fire from getting inside base
6. Doors are still open so Heavy armors don't have to exit through the top.

Maybe you should be asking ME for pointers on how to set D.

BTW: Your lasers were not "blocked".
Any enemy that tried to enter or exit the base on that side would still get hit by your "cunning" laser trap.
There's no reason why they couldn't BOTH be used together.
You were just being an arrogant prick.
Not only do you think your D is the correct one,
You think it has to be the ONLY one.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:52 pm
Crow{OZ}

now now jerry theres no need to go and talk shit about all of oz when its only this one guy your having probs with

and if there is a probelm with oz you are welcome to send me a pm any time and we can talk about it in private

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 pm
[TL]^Destiny

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
The Death Pilot

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:41 am
Admin

I have looked over the demo's and have came to a decision. first of all, STU's Blastwalls was not messing up your D Jerry, your lasers were outside where as his blastwalls were inside. So how where they blocking your lasers? And putting the walls there stop people from spamming nukes inside the base. As you can see in that demo, STU put down a wall in the same place as it was when you moved it just in time to block a nuke from coming in. Dont move others defence no matter how crappy it is, WORK AROUND IT!!!! And STU, please do not get mad and disrespectful twords any person no matter how their treating you. Be the better person and contact and admin or leader. We will be happy to solve problems and make tribes a better experience in team-work like it used to.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:02 pm
The Death Pilot

Last edited by S']['U on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:20 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next