[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Jerry Garcia: Arrogant Prick
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jerry Garcia: Arrogant Prick 
The Death Pilot

Post Re: Jerry Garcia: Arrogant Prick

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:29 am
el pwno loco

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm
The Death Pilot

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

It's pretty funny that Manimal was asking for admin, he obviously has a flawed view of what's right or wrong.

Aids dude is going to be around for awhile, everyone who has admin is too busy hunting for happy modders or whatever, they don't have time for people that actually need to be banned.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:33 pm
Crow{OZ}

base cloaks also make it hard to find bwalls plats and laser turrets ;) even though they are quite annoying i do agree on that

and i prefer the stern approach at things warn first with a 30sec to 1min punishment and say that it is wrong to show i mean business

but to be honest i was trying to train an oz clan member on how to be polite and respectful to others

you failed the training and failed the test :-)

when anyone joins oz the first couple months their in the clan is like a probation period to see if they are oz material or not

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:27 am
Crow{OZ}

lol and a little history about me

::RA::Swat was my old leader in nappy the last clan i was in before nappy died back in like 04 i went by ::RA::StOrM: back then

i noticed his name in your chat blog

its always good to see some old freinds still around :-)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:32 am
The Death Pilot

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:09 am
Crow{OZ}

they spoke about the base cloak not kicking the player ;)

and there were other ways you could have gone about it other than shouting admin abuse as your first comment after being unmuted (to be honest i wanted to see how you would react after i did it (part of that test i was talking about))

and the disrespect i refer to is over a long period of time not just this one incident although talking to me with a little more respect after the "ADM ABUSE" happened would have been a wise choise on your part as well

also the clan has spoken as well as the leaders and we all did agree on this well before this happened :( i was trying to keep this all in a private setting but i should have known better when dealing with the infamous stu

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:21 am

Crow, I appreciate your calm and, what appears to be, helpful demeanor. I didn't think to come to anyone as I never said a word about any of the situations (it happened on about 5 different maps with stu) until I heard you guys were talking shit about me on your site.
You know it is not 1 oz member, it was only last month or so that frank and jesus were hassling me and frank was admin abusing me because they believed I use hm. I thought you knew I didn't use it and expected you to come to my aid, and tell your clanmates to stfu. You never said a word, at least in the thread, so I assumed you were blindly loyal to your clan. So, let's not kid ourselves and say it is 1 oz member hassling me. I'm not trying to single you out Crow, but as their leader, I expected a different action from you. And when I think about it, not 1 fuckin oz member said I don't use hm! I play all the time, with so many of you. Dope, you used to be one of the 3 amigos, you know I don't hm, you never said a goddamn word, I can't believe you didn't stick up for me because you KNOW the truth. I find that very disrespectful. I mean all of you oz who I consider my boys pissed me off. Scarecrow, you know I don't hm, which is why you give me admin, but you still never stood up for me or what is right. Only Zorak stood up for me, and I will always remember him positively and oz negatively for that situation.

Hotair, I am surprised at your response. I will never talk shit to you, but I expected you to understand. Of course stu's walls were blocking my lasers. Those lasers are in a GREAT spot, they just need extra protection because they are in the open. They kill people coming up the side, plus can reach the flag. With stu's wall system, someone, even in spawn, can drop through the middle, grab the flag, and fly back up and out without ever being killed.
Walls placed like that can also be manipulated by enemy builders, which is how good players wreck defence very quickly.
I would have improved my defence by setting lasers on both sides, but I was forced to keep moving stus walls, instead of continuing setting defence. Blocking the base up with blastwalls is a terrible idea on almost any map.

Well, this is exactly why I stay out of clans. I just like to play, and those who are good, respectful players understand that.
So thank you Zorak, you know how things are, and I appreciate you standing up for me, especially as you are the only one. :D Actually, even Shift seems to understand my perspective and he really doesn't like me, so....

For the record, I am all for moving others' bad defence, including killing base cloaks used at the main base. Like I said, I want my team to win, I am not here to make friends. If I feel destroying something my teammate did will help our chances, I will do it without thinking twice. I understand it is a dick move most times, but like I said, I want to win the game, not a popularity contest.
If it is a new or a nice player, I will try to explain my logic and explain why they should not do whatever they did, (as I did with Stu the first couple times, explaining and asking politely multiple times to stop.) The more people who understand the game and learn to play the game well, the better off all of us will be. If you guys ever ask Rockie-oz, he will gladly tell you I took time once to help him understand what I knew about defences. I'm only a dick to people who treat me or others poorly.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:17 am
Crow{OZ}

im sorry for that miss understanding with frank and jesus but i have played you many times and i have never seen any sign of hm so your good in my books

and as for the sticking up for you part i figured zorak already covered it with the he cares about the win not the player score which from what i have seen seems to be true so i felt no need to comment :)

as for the d you could have worked around the bwalls and placed a little d on the inside as well near the invo and flag ;) (but imo i probably would have moved them too and put them to better use)

my 2cents

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:41 am
The Angel of Death

my 2 cents?: holy crap. Im in every one of these screenshots. :lol: I personally don't know how long STU has been in the clan: can someone tell me? I find this probationary thing ok, but as far as I know, he has only been in a couple of weeks. wouldn't it be more fair to go through with the "couple months"? I mean, a couple of weeks can't be his entire record. STU in my opinion has been a little bit more on edge lately, (<-- please don't take it personally) but maybe life has happened. I get grumpy in games if something doesn't go my way in life. but I get over it and eventually pass the "phase". STU has always been good-natured to everyone I have played with in the matches I have been with him. I think this is a phase of life or something. I haven't seen him like this before. oh well. my 2 cents is worth exactly that in this forum so far...

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 pm
The Death Pilot

post removed by S']['U

Last edited by S']['U on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:08 pm
The Death Pilot

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next