[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - {OZ} Members spreading malicious lies
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
{OZ} Members spreading malicious lies 
TLS Founder

Post Re: {OZ} Members spreading malicious lies
lalalalalalalalalala

Uploaded with

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:36 pm
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 am
Awesomest Ever

hahahaha

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 pm

unless I misread this, the problem was with scud talking crap in server about stu, but the post says oz guys talking shit or something to tht affect. ahhhhh, scud was a freelancer, and now is in tls, sooooo, I think you jumped the gun a bit and accused oz members of something they had no part in. I could be wrong, but shouldnt that be the point here ? I would have to say, I wouldnt enjoy being called a baby raper either, but i dont know that I would be that bent outta shape over it. but what I see here is oz clan members being accused of conspireing to cause you problems, and it wasnt even them . thats just my take on things. and as far as anti death goes,,,, its anti, we get that he's gonna try and flame it up a bit. he loves that shit. you know that by now , right ?

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:00 pm
Anti's Antics

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:09 pm
The Death Pilot

Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:23 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Damn dude, that's a bummer of a story. Dumb broad!

Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:45 pm
Anti's Antics

hmm maybe they didnt have that story in hand, they just wanted to piss u off?

Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:57 pm

well, now i see, ok, well judgeing from my own experience with the sorce of the problem , I would say, name the oz member and have him man up, or he should shut up.I find it hard to believe any oz member, ( well,, except frank ) lol ( JOKE ) would start such shit . they would know it would come back to bite them in the ass. I knew that you had some bad luck lately, and I can say I havent met a oz member yet that would kick someone when there down ( except frank, again ) J/K . consider the source. I 'm pretty sure thats where the problem began . I have to tell ya, I read the whole post over again and I was like,,, where the hell did an oz guy say anything in that chat log, then I thought , that maybe you thought scud had joined oz. thats what confused the hell outta me, and thats why I finally posted on this thread.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:48 pm
Anti's Antics

watch it be frank..... jk

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:22 pm
Sexual Nigga

nah, stu knows it wasn't me. got no probs with anyone, not even fish.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:54 pm
Awesomest Ever

When did this happen again? Like a month ago?

I'm sorry but if it's not true then why won't you just let it go. The only reminder of this incident is this post; and please, why would you even have looked at me as a reliable source of information when you know what a piece of shit I am? Instead you come up into the OZ forums declaring a witch hunt.

Oh No He Didn't. Yes, Stu, he did.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:17 pm
The Angel of Death

nuff said?

Attachments:
facepalm1.jpg
facepalm1.jpg [ 6.7 KiB | Viewed 1295 times ]

Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:46 pm
Anti's Antics

id say nuff said, like Scud said, this post is old and i didnt even kno this post was still active Image

Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next