[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - {OZ} Members spreading malicious lies
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
{OZ} Members spreading malicious lies 
The Death Pilot

Post {OZ} Members spreading malicious lies
During yesterday's usual harassment, I was accused of being a pedaphile and witnessed people saying that I had raped a 5 year-old girl.

Unfortunately, the demo showing this disgusting chat malfunctioned.
Scud said this dispicable crap came from {OZ} members.
All I have is this:

It's ironic that I was kicked out of OZ for not being "respectful" yet OZ members do this shit.
What a fucking joke.

IF I WASN'T ALREADY OUT, I'D QUIT OZ RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

I want no part of any clan that would admit such low-lifes as members.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:28 pm
The Angel of Death

Post Re: {OZ} Members spreading malicious lies
Scud was probably just jerkin you around. most OZ guys i have played with are honorable, and wouldn't do crap like that. I would have to say that half the time, people are "joking" with you, but they just want to piss you off. you let them get to you too easy STU. they pick on you because they can get a rise, and will know you will vent. just ignore those tards. besides, how would they know if you raped someone? that is just stupid. they are just being idiots.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:55 pm
The Death Pilot

There's a big difference between taunting and this malicious crap.
What kind of asshole spreads around that I rape 5 year-olds?
That is absolutely the WORST thing you could ever say about someone.
Sorry, but this went too far, and I believe Scud.
He wasn't the only one who heard this shit...other people have been harassing me about it too.
If anyone knows who is responsible for this or saw it being told to others in chat behind my back,
report it.
Assholes like that don't belong in any clan.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:02 am
Admin

I doubt any OZ member said anything like that STU. that sounds like ecko or someone. Dont mind some people. Next time someone talks shit twords you just put them on mute and play the game. Dont let it bother you. Like, wtf are they really going to do? Just type shit. Thats all. Dont let letters in a chat box piss you off. You know its not true, then that should be all there is 2 it.

OH and STU, i did get the IP of that guy. Dont spam the chat box in capts telling me to. Ask me once, i will get it, then hand it over to the top admin.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 pm
Da Je$u$

No offense STU but looking at the chat box. The first one is obviously from a diffent day then the bottom one. So you started that conflict. Take hotairs words to wisdom, if someone starts something then just mute them. Dont make a scene over nothing...

Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:27 pm
The Death Pilot

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:11 pm
Anti's Antics

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 pm
Sexual Nigga

i hope you still think i'm cool. i didn't spread any rumors, i just smoke weed and pwn.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:15 am
Anti's Antics

lol Scud: i dunno they all like alike to me.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:25 am
TLS Founder

STU your quite the spamming taddler aren't you.

Uploaded with

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:26 am
The Death Pilot

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Stu, I like you, so I'm almost sorry for saying this. But, it's why I'm saying it, so:

*smacks you upside the head*

CRY MOAR, FAGGOT.

From what I understand, you're a male, so you have no excuse to dramafag.

Seriously, don't feed the Commies. If idiots wanna go on and talk shit about you on the server, mute the motherfucker. Or just don't bother replying - either way, just ignore them and play the game. BAAAAW'ing about it just makes you look like a bitch.

The proper answer to Communist trolling?

If all else fails?

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:56 pm
The Death Pilot

Last edited by S']['U on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:06 pm

I see your fuckpulse is low. You know, your impulse to fuck with people?

I've seasoned it both in real life and online, and the more you reply, the more they win. Go smoke a joint or jack off or something, because honestly, I can think of a million better things than to give a shit about some random internet fuck thinks about me.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:11 pm
The Death Pilot

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next