[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - {OZ} Members spreading malicious lies
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
{OZ} Members spreading malicious lies 
TLS Founder

Post Re: {OZ} Members spreading malicious lies
crying to us wont stop anyone.. so stfu

Uploaded with

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:32 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

When you wanted the pictures removed that Happened ecko. Now you wanna talk shit on Stu for asking that antideaths out of line comments be removed?

And rosa, is it really necessary to call him a "faggot"? In the other thread ecko called him a "little bitch". You say he should just drop shit, but even in doing that you insult him.. The problem doesn't lie with stu, it lies with the people who somehow get off making fun of a person on the internet.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Yes, yes it is needed. When I consider someone a friend on any level, I casually give them shit, 'cause I expect them to do it right back. It was either that or calling him a Commie, and "drama-generation" is more faggy than Commie, anyway.

FAG. :P

And speaking of which, Stu, I'm only berating you for taking it so seriously. I don't care about the trolls enough to bitch them out, because then it means I'm paying attention to their shit and they're not worth my time. You, however, are important enough to get reminded about the first rule of the internet:

SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Also, I don't think you know me well enough to guess at my mentality.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:33 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Hmmm ok. It just didn't seem like friendly banter to me..

The thing that is stupid is that Stu just tries to play a game. Whether people insult him or whatever because they know they will get a rise out of him or not isn't the case. Who has fun doing that? Waiting til stu shows up and then gettin little hard on because they know they'll get a reaction. It's stupid.

If there were more people like stu around thatd be great. Sure he can get a bit hot-headed sometimes, but he plays the game to play the game. He records every match and has been very helpful in catching cheaters and shit.

In the tribes community we should be making fun of cheaters and shit, not legitimate players. Keep talking shit on the good guys and youll only be left with the assholes.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Like we said in game when I called FrankTheTank a fag, lulz. Anyway, yeah, I'm glad Stu plays, as much as I fucking hate being ran the hell over fifty times per map. :P

I'm just trying to give the advice of "stop feeding the trolls" since, y'know, anonymous/legion.

But no, there's really not much I can say to the trolls. I mean... how pathetic must your own life be, that the only thing you can do to escape it is to try to make random strangers on the internet unhappy? Clearly, they've mastered the concept of better things to do with their time.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:05 pm
The Death Pilot

I can handle being called a fag or communist, or even a hothead.
I've done plenty of name-calling myself...

But when someone spreads around that I rape 5 year-old girls and passes it off as factual information, that's where I draw the line.
I don't think anyone else here would feel any different if they were in my place.

Zorak, thanks for your continuing support.
..and RosaVernal, I appreciate your viewpoint even though I don't agree with it.
You're absolutely right about ignoring trolls... but that won't stop the lies from being spread to other people.
Punitive action by server and forum administrators would put an end to it real fast.
...yet Antideath's posts still remain untouched, even though I know at least two OZ Forum Admins are very aware of them.

There's no excuse for such blatant apathy.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Yeah, either way you go about it, I hope it works.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:03 pm

I get trolled daily on the server, some guy likes to go by as stankdriveownz or something like that. Fanclub as I refer to it.

Nothing they say in Tribes can defame you in real life, career market or otherwise. The people that like to troll (Owned. being one of them) are very easy to outwit, outplay, outvote, and in 5 years if they don't improve their attitude in game or IRL, outlive.

The more they say, the more fun it is to ram a beam through their neck. The more satisfaction from when they go off on a tirade.

Funny basement dwellers, live and let live.

"There's no excuse for such blatant apathy."

As there is no ignore button that I am aware of on this forum, I tend to agree.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:18 pm
TLS Founder

that speech was just breath taking Stank.. well done.

Uploaded with

Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:03 pm
The Death Pilot

Last edited by S']['U on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 am, edited 6 times in total.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 am
(=SK=) Anni Captain

There isn't an ignore "button", but you can ignore whoever you want. Go to your profile and go to friend/foe list.. Or somethin like that

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:35 am

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:36 am
The Angel of Death

quick hint, add anti to your foe list right now, so you don't have to read his useless crap.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:23 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol po' anti.
What's up stanky?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:57 am
Anti's Antics

Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next