[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Auto-Ban
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Auto-Ban 
Anti's Antics

Post Auto-Ban
when {WoA}Morgoth came on BR and then got auto banned, it messed my whole tribes up, it made it so i couldnt shoot so i minimized it and maximiumed it and it went black and then i geuss i was killed and i was in a spawn spot and then,my scorelist and inventory wouldnt work so i quited..... does that happen to u?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:51 pm
TLS Founder

Post Re: Auto-Ban
Has happened to me.. been a long time.

Uploaded with

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:15 pm
Anti's Antics

idk y, i had to quit tribes, could it of been becuz i was chraging PB when it happened?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:09 pm
The portuguese one

Yeah, it happened to me too. when someone gets auto-banned, the inventories are locked, you cant set D and you must use the favs...

Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:01 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, has never happened to me once in the years of playing tribes.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 pm
Anti's Antics

I DOESNT WORK srry caps

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]