[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - POISNUS FISH
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
POISNUS FISH 
TLS Founder

Post POISNUS FISH
Is a fucking idiot moron.. pretending to be a former leader of TLS and saying hes the leader running around servers as {*TLS*}DopeSn!per... HE IS NOT in TLS and never will be.. He is also going around "promoting" anyone saying ""HELP ME WITH MY CLAN""

I wish on EVERYTHING i'd give my left nut to see him in person, man i would fucking destroy him.. fucking faggot loser lowlife nobody..

Uploaded with

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:43 pm
Anti's Antics

Post Re: POISNUS FISH
quote from fish: punto mean kicking your dog like a football

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:49 pm

actually, dopesniper is not fishy,that is , or at least was today when you talked to him in br, the kid that keeps applying to oz and <!> , he asked you if he could join today and you told him to post it in forums, within 5 min he was back with tags on. we know him as optimusprime, KIDD, and I dont remebr 6 other names. he putts on tags, posts that he's in clan in the clans forums, and then , when he's caught, he drops the tags and changes his name and re applies. look at ip the next time, fishy's ip starts with 69.131.*.* this kids ip is like 74.235.*.* or something like that .

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 pm
TLS Founder

wow, thanks Bo.. I appreciate that.. good looking out.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:41 pm
Crow{OZ}

Thank you as well for bringing that to my attention. He did the same thing with oz now that i think about it.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 am
Anti's Antics

KIDD tried 3 times on 3 different names to ask me to join TLS.....

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:10 am
TLS Founder

He tried this shit on <!> too..

Uploaded with

Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:31 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Way to jump the gun dude.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:55 am
TLS Founder

yeah....

Uploaded with

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:49 pm

HERE'S THE GUY YOUR LOOKING FOR
74.235.109.189 {TXM}Roscoe_----
74.235.112.49 Kidd Kidd{OZ}
OmegaNeRve^{ON}-

74.235.114.50 TR1ck 0r tr3at
74.235.115.203 Xxx_turned_up_xx
74.235.117.173 Doctor
74.235.145.80 Doctor co0--

74.235.146.125 DopeSn1p3r {*TLS*}DopeSn1p3

74.235.146.80 Xxx_turned_up_xx
74.235.150.123 [HF]TrIck v 1.0
74.235.150.18 <!>OptimusPrime Kid
-{TG}-Black--->T

74.235.184.223 [SKB]KinkyTiger
74.235.186.159 OmegaNeRve^{ON}-
74.235.189.117 -{SZC}Elite_Dash
74.235.189.77 RoscoeDash
he has applied to oz like three times, <!> four and who knows how many others. first he smurfs the clan, then he tries to join it. he even asked me again tonight if he could join <!> , he's in br as im leaveing this post, his newest name is sh@rk

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm
TLS Founder

bo'sdad if you had a vagina i would fuck you.. thx dude

Uploaded with

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 am
TLS Founder

Yeah, a Sh@rK asked to join TLS yesterday and was denied anyways..

Uploaded with

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 am

Poisnus fish still griefing anyway.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm

well,,,,, pois, is not exactly innocent of things like this and he has a name list three pages long, so its understandable that someone would assume it was him. thats why haveing a name list that long can hurt .

Last edited by <!>bo'sdad^ on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:22 pm
TLS Founder

True, and he always uses names like, Shift's mom, Bo'sdad's cat. etc etc..

Uploaded with

Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next