[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - POISNUS FISH
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
POISNUS FISH 
TLS Founder

Post Re: POISNUS FISH
Who is

$AnnCLog = "Client: "this=fag server" "IP:69.131.217.208:2501";

Uploaded with

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:11 pm
The Angel of Death

fish. he was on earlier as Frank=old; or something along those lines.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:47 pm

now you got the right ip, thats mister fishy

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:40 pm
el pwno loco

lol pathetic, I've used the same name for three years! maintaining a name and reputation is something to be proud of when people are talking their shit about you on the servers or forums, you know that they hope they don't see you in their server. things like "god i hope shift is too high and passed out to play annihilation today" or "man i hope shift stays banned from br forever so i never have to be raped that hard again"...
when everyone sees pois connect even in his tags or smurf they say "lol its that virgin fish" or "god i hope he doesn't start another religious debate".

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Anti's Antics

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:25 am
The Angel of Death

Exactly Shift. I am proud to have my name. I don't get it when people are jerks, because you just become another dumbass that people like to pick on. You should want to be known as someone who is respected, and people can have fun playing a game with.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:24 am
Anti's Antics

^ people pick on u?

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:28 pm
The Angel of Death

no, not really. of course arms thinks I HM without any proof, because i can see where his shots come from, and where he is walking. I feel I am somewhat respected, because I rarely ever am in bad form, and don't purposely start fights. I was just saying how people should want to be known, not how much they should be hated.

F.Y.I. anti, you are going off the ignore list now, because i think you have smartened up now. :P lets try to keep it that way, shall we?

Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:20 pm
Sexual Nigga

well when we find out who it really is, we need to crucify him.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:19 pm
TLS Founder

KiDD really wants back in TLS... He reminds me of myself god damn i was a fucking moron.. i feel like a jerk! sorry everyone! :D

Uploaded with

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Anti's Antics

hmm according to NaTeDoGG, KIDD feels he is sorry about smurfing clans and is trying to join anything atm

Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:01 pm
TLS Founder

lol..

Uploaded with

Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:02 am
Anti's Antics

hmmm lol, that seems like a joke now

Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:51 am