[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - crc trouble :(
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
crc trouble :( 
el pwno loco

Post crc trouble :(

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
TLS Founder

Post Re: crc trouble :(
Yout the smart one when it comes to that suff dude.. IDK..

Uploaded with

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:14 pm

have yoy tried, sand, nox wizard or krogoth for this problem ? post it in <!> they will answer ya.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:34 pm
el pwno loco

No offense bo, but the <!> forums isn't exactly a place were I like to hang out ya know... honestly I think it goes back to when I first started playing annihilation and they denied my application so i promptly joined oz :whistle:

But yea if you could direct krogoth in this direction that would be nice =]

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:46 am
Profile WWW
TLS Founder

also <!> forums look scary.. xD

Uploaded with

Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:58 pm
Crow{OZ}

He browses these forums from time to time, but im not sure if he will reach this thread.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:21 pm
el pwno loco

probably not... :violin:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:54 am
Profile WWW

The first thing that comes to mind is that you don't need a crc for loading.bmp. There's a file in the Hudbot folder called Supported Replacements.txt, and it lists every .bmp file that is already supported, and the loading.bmp is one of them. So, you don't need to add anything to autoexec.cs for this.

I've messed with a loading screen in the past, but I wasn't able to get it to work. I know Noxwizard was able to get it to work. I've asked him about it before, and he said he just put it in Base and it worked.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:03 pm
Profile WWW
el pwno loco

so i would put the tga in base?

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
Crow{OZ}

On a side note, I just noticed that nice stock pile of anime links you have on your forum krog, nice stuff bro. I've been looking for some new stuff to watch, and I might just find something there.

Ohh and to reply to this topic, I also use a custom loading screen now, and I did just like krog said. Dropped the skin in base and it worked just fine, although this is 1.40 im referring too.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:18 am

I'm pretty sure loading screens don't work in the new version of hudbot, you have to use the older version that supported .png. Custom loading screens work in Tribes 1.40, and the .png version of hudbot. I'm not sure why you think .tga is going to be better than .png. I doubt you'll see a difference between a 32 bit .png and a 32 bit .tga in Tribes.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Crow{OZ}

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:37 pm
el pwno loco

there is a bigger difference when im using 32 bit 1024x512 base textures... and 1024 terrains. i don't lag at all with them i just dont want to resize them to stock res for 1.40

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]