[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - 1.40 Binds
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
1.40 Binds 

Post 1.40 Binds
Ive been using Tribes1.40_LegendzConfigv2.0
The config.cs files has
NewActionMap("pdaMap.sae");bindAction(keyboard0, make, "z", TO, IDACTION_ZOOM_MODE_ON);
bindAction(keyboard0, break, "z", TO, IDACTION_ZOOM_MODE_OFF);

and the zoom action in gui is unbound. I bind it to mouse0 button1 in gui and play.
When I go back in its reset.

So I've been playn with config.cs and I add this in
bindAction(mouse0, make, button1, TO, IDACTION_ZOOM_MODE_ON);
bindAction(mouse0, break, button1, TO, IDACTION_ZOOM_MODE_OFF);

Whatever reads the config.cs resets it back.
So heres a mind bender for you, if I go into gui set zoom to "z" exit the app and go back into it.......gui reads "z"

Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:33 pm
The Angel of Death

Post Re: 1.40 Binds
i found that the config.cs is overwritten by the legendz config file. delete/overwrite or whatever those binds, and then it will work like normal.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:20 pm
TLS Founder

1.40 = fail.. 1.30 FTW

Uploaded with

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:07 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:56 pm
TLS Founder

Until i found out it dont work right for me.. keybinds and dont save faves

Uploaded with

Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:40 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

You play with very stange keybinds, and I don't know anybody else who has had a problem with favs.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:00 pm
TLS Founder

im unique ;)

Uploaded with

Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:30 am
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:04 am
TLS Founder

yup shit happens

Uploaded with

Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:50 am
Crow{OZ}

The answer to this question is in the "Options" in tribes. It is in one of the option sections, I belive it is reset zoom or something.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:22 am

Naw its not the action that sets the zoom range its the zoom action itself.

Damnedest thing, the left mouse button will not stay bound if I exit the game.

I trried deleting the lines pertaining to the zoom action and the tempCFG.cs file too. Just doesnt save it. So as part of my pre-game ritual I just set the key and play on.

Might try it urself.
Now as for the rest of the binds (stock 1.40.655 with Legendz2.0), damn wished I'd been playing with this setup all these years. Much more efficient layout.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 pm
TLS Founder

im fine with 1.30 :)

Uploaded with

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm
Crow{OZ}

If your using the Legendz binds, then I have been playing with them for many years. It's a good setup. :)

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Found it finally. defaultClientPrefs.cs had to delete the make/break zoom out of this file. Then the lines in the config.cs will stay.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:40 am
Anti's Antics

wildwood, are u howian too?

Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next