[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Problem with half life 2: Lost coast
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Problem with half life 2: Lost coast 
el pwno loco

Post Problem with half life 2: Lost coast
i make it to the checkpoints fine it runs well on full settings... but everytime i open the doors to the monastery it crashes it does it consistently every time and its pissing me off...

tango is always afk and i was hoping he would see this sometime eventually :'(

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:31 am
Profile WWW
There's only one.

Post Re: Problem with half life 2: Lost coast
Ahhh, that was the graphical opening. Do you have it legit or what. There's a few things I can do to help you.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
TLS Founder

yes then if u blink wrong he will take it all back :)

Uploaded with

Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:02 am
There's only one.

I look and theres 6 tls server from the same one computer that he uses and he wants a free server from me?

I'll say it and this is the true meaning of a nigger.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

id say jew

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:45 pm
TLS Founder

first off, moron, its 2 servers.. plus, those cant be assured 100% up all the time, yours can. I wanted a Match server from you is all..

Uploaded with

Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Once you hit the monostary, the mission's pretty much over.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm
There's only one.

Long stupid child story later, Ecko is a noob and has no respect for anyone. Anyone in TLS or any clan he made is a noob. If they are in TLS (or any clan he made) that isnt a noob I feel sorry for, a child of his intelect actually swayed you into joining a clan of failure. No matter what that clan will always be dubbed "TLS; the rest stop for life failures".

I'm not just talking about normal gamer failure, I'm talking about pure life failure. It even goes as far as making your girlfriend strip and tag herself to get into a clan, Mike(ecko) YOU are the failure at life. You are pathetic in every way and should be in prison JUST for being a fucking moron.

Get a life and someday you may find yourself.

"This noob doont paly tribes n e mroe, wut a nub"- I win at success, list your cries and sorrow under here.

| |
| |
\ /
\ /
\ /

Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
TLS Founder

lmao.. nice work. and you did all that by yourself.. hehehe quit bitching no one cares tango.. lol :)

dumbass you went to prison for beating the shit out of a girl.. pussy.. who's the failure at life? your wife despises you and your beard is long and orange.. you live in a basement with 4 monitors.. gtfo.

Uploaded with

Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 am
There's only one.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
TLS Founder

Maybe..

Uploaded with

Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:21 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}