View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Instructions on Registering a name 

Post Instructions on Registering a name
Hello,

I play under the handle "jazz", (I have played with a lot of {OZ} guys, so some of you might know me) and have ran into a misunderstanding with some other players.

Another player has gone by my name (I have actually played with him before) and is apparently pissing people off by spamming vote kick on people. I was playing on the Br server last night when I started getting alot of animosity from other players about this. Of course they didn't believe me when I told them there were two jazzes going around, the other guy is vote kicking (I don't blame them for not believing my story, it is hard to believe. they just laughed at me).

They told me to register my name so that the other guy can't use it. But I don't know how. I used to play back from 04 to 06, so I don't consider myself a total noob, but back in those days, I never had to worry about people smurfing my name and pissing people off. Nevertheless, the other players were pissed off at me and wern't in the mood to politely tell me how to register my name, I ended up typing my email address in the chat bar by mistake because i was trying to follow Scarecrow{OZ}'s instructions (Scarecrow tried to tell me how to do this respectfully, and I really appreciate that, but I don't think it worked), and now if this other jazz pisses people off, I could get my email spammed.

So my question is, how do I register my account name so that this other jazz can't ruin my name?

I would greatly appreciate the help, I really enjoy playing with this community and would hate to leave because of something this...stupid

Best,
Jazz

Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:40 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Post Re: Instructions on Registering a name
http://z6.invisionfree.com/brazilbrserv ... wtopic=264

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Post Re: Instructions on Registering a name
Much Appreciated!

Best,
Jazz

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:26 pm