[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - S_hifts Full HQ Tribes questions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
S_hifts Full HQ Tribes questions 

Post S_hifts Full HQ Tribes questions
Hi S_hift (or anyone else who knows the answers), i use the Full HQ edit & have the following problems that i just can't resolve:

1) I can't 'enter' the small deployable invos. when i approach it makes the 'enter' sound & auto buys a repair kit, but i can't buy anything. When i hit invo screen, it just stays blank. This happens a lot of times when i go to the full invos, but I just back up and re-connect & it works.

2) 2 key binds re-set to being undefined everytime I log-off: zoom toggle & throw mines.

3) I can only throw grenades full strength, would like to be able to control the throw.

Any help is appreciated.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: S_hifts Full HQ Tribes questions
1.Check the options>favorites menu
Leave "Don't show inventory GUI" UNchecked

2. It seems you're having script conflicts for the key binds. Check out what he has for nade throw scripts and zooming options in the options>game menu for the other issues.

3. In options>Binds -game submenu
There are 3 different values 1.Use, 2.Full, 3.Weak. You are looking for "Use"

Edit-this is for 1.4

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:32 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

:obscene-smokingsombrero:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:31 pm

thanks - just to be clear, are you directing me to the options screen in the game itself, or am I goining into the folders themselves?

My problem is that in the game when I'm in options, I don't have any submenu that takes me to nades or zooming. I'll keep looking.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 am
Profile WWW
el pwno loco

damn, I'll have to make a working 1.4 with a full graphics set. with defualt keybinds and 1.4new options

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]