[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Hydronoin and BR ADMIN ABUSE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Hydronoin and BR ADMIN ABUSE 
The Death Pilot

Post Hydronoin and BR ADMIN ABUSE
PLEASE FORWARD TO BR NAZI FORUM ADMINS

Tonight I went AFK for for about 30 seconds and when I came back I found that Hydronion was knocking me off the base and around the map with discs.

I ctrl+K'd to get away from him and respawned on the base.
Hydronion obviously USED HM to instantly find me again and fly directly to where I respawned, where he began shooting me again, claiming I "wasn't doing anything" and I was "being useless".
(I guess it's OK for him to be useless himself... wasting time harassing and shooting his own teammates.)

I allowed him to continue shooting at me, waiting for an admin to intervene, SAYING AND DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING while he continued shooting me.
Finally I told him "I'm recording you, asshole" at which point he stopped to type. I then hit him with three discs to knock him away from me and was IMMEDIATELY KICKED BY "DR. EVIL".

I EXPECT HYDRONOIN TO BE PUNISHED AND A FUCKING APOLOGY FROM "DR. EVIL"

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THE RAMPANT INJUSTICE I KEEP RECEIVING FROM EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE I GO.
ARE YOU ASSHOLES PURPOSELY TRYING TO STRESS ME SO MUCH THAT I HAVE TO QUIT PLAYING TRIBES?
WELL IT'S FUCKING WORKING.
ENOUGH ALREADY!
I CAN'T EVEN GO AFK WITHOUT BEING HARASSED BY TROLLS AND THEN KICKED BY ABUSIVE ADMINS FOR DEFENDING MYSELF ??????

WHO IS THIS RETARDED ADMIN FUKTARD THAT HIDES BEHIND THE NAME "DR. EVIL"?
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR EXCUSE?
IS HYDRONION SUCKING YOUR DICK TOO?
HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING STUPID ?: YEAH, KICK THE GUY TRAPPED IN THE CORNER BEING SHOT AT BY A KNOWN ASSHOLE.
GOOD THINKING.

YOUTUBE:

DEMO:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 am
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: Hydronoin and BR ADMIN ABUSE
I'm already on it STU. :)

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 am
the mack.

thanks stu. me and crow are going to get to the bottom of this.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 am
The Death Pilot

THANK YOU BOTH.

If I had posted this on BR there would already be 10 smart-ass replies by trolls.
..then Bong would delete my response to them for being "off-topic".

Last edited by S']['U on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:55 am

That's because fuck hydronion. He really reminds me of Jerry, no lie.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:07 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

he's tg pheonix, you probably know him already

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:36 am

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:39 am
The Death Pilot

OK, it's now been over 3 days and I've heard NOTHING.
Has this incident been swept under the rug too?

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:29 pm

i cant stop fuking laughing

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:26 pm
the mack.

stu this kind of things take time please be patient.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 pm

:angry-cussingwhite: :shifty:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 pm
Crow{OZ}

Well, I have results for you today. Perr and Hydro both had access to hacked admin, and have both been banned from the BR servers and forums.

Hydro was the one who kicked you using a "secret admin" function, so it didn't display his real name.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Mother fucker

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 pm
The Angel of Death

well, ain't that nice?

at least you can finally play in a "mostly" peaceful environment STU.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:22 pm
Crow{OZ}

Lol, yep, that's how hydro was crashing the server too. Any god admin can crash the server using the server reset button, but people who know the code, can use it to crash without even displaying a message. It has been patched already in 4.0. Still waiting on BR to get the FTP setup. It's almost been a month now. :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next