[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - <!>Puppetmaster is a bigger asshole than Eric the horribl
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
<!>Puppetmaster is a bigger asshole than Eric the horribl 
The Death Pilot

Post <!>Puppetmaster is a bigger asshole than Eric the horribl
27:04 As soon as the game starts, Eric the horribl jumps into my APC and shoots at me. I ignore him.
23:49 Eric the horribl jumps into my APC again and damages it over 50% with his soul-grabber after shooting it 9 times, so I drove him straight into another APC.
22:51 I initiate a vote to kick Eric the horribl. <!>Puppetmaster says, "talk about butt hurt".
Yeah, maybe it "don't do anything" but it does alert the admins to what's going on.
So now <!>Puppetmaster begins his campaign of harassment:

18:15 <!>Puppetmaster steals my APC and purposely destroys it just outside the hanger...with ReV|Pirata as a passenger.
16:58 <!>Puppetmaster tries to steal my APC, but when I jump in he drives me off the map and respawns.
15:29 <!>Puppetmaster steals my APC and ditches it just outside the base.
15:06 <!>Puppetmaster tries to steal the next one but I beat him to it...so he blows it up.
13:32 <!>Puppetmaster steals my APC but I steal it back.
12:41 <!>Puppetmaster blocks the hanger door and then purposely destroys my APC by driving it into his blastwall.
12:05 <!>Puppetmaster steals my APC and ditches it outside the base again.
11:20 <!>Puppetmaster attempts to block the hanger with a scout.
How the hell he deployed a scout in the middle of the hanger, I'll never know.
11:01 Eric the horribl shoots at my APC as I fly away.
10:18 <!>Puppetmaster blocks the hanger door again.
09:11 <!>Puppetmaster initiates a vote to kick me for destroying his blast walls.
08:17 <!>Puppetmaster soul-grabs me as I fly away.
05:12 <!>Puppetmaster blocks the hanger door again, but lets me out because I have a passenger.
03:38 <!>Puppetmaster blocks the hanger door again.
02:52 <!>Puppetmaster drops after a kick vote is initiated against him.
02:26 Eric the horribl shoots my APC with a chaingun as I leave the hanger.

<!>Puppetmaster claimed he was setting "defense against snipers" but the demo shows NO ONE getting sniped in the hanger.
He spent that entire map trying to ruin the game for me, and then tells me I should "do something other than flying around".
(BTW: His score at that time was 4. Mine was 13.)
He clearly was not playing the game...he was just harassing me.

Please report this asshole to his clan leaders.
I'm not going near Pushbiscuit's forum ever again.

DEMO:

WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO LEARN NOT TO FUCK WITH ME?

People berate me on the server for "always complaining", but they have NO FUCKING IDEA how much shit I put up with without saying anything.

Last edited by S']['U on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:39 am

Post Re: <!>Puppetmaster is a bigger asshole than Eric the horribl
And here is us, innocently dawdling around, when stu rampages into the forum and assaults us with testimonies about two very low profile players that contribute to the status quo and nothing more.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 am
The Death Pilot

Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Owned... or not? You decide!

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:51 am

STU, the only thing that is going to make this stop is if you stop first.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:35 am

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:25 am

STU...are you nuts :?: I don`t see anything close to what would be concidered fucking with you...in THAT scenario. I`ve done that to with BWs in the hanger to keep out nukes and snips and when you were not even there. It`s harmless. As far as people jumping into your apc or jacking it...your making a big deal out of it. DUDE, refuckinglax already man. I do that shit all the time to everyone in an APC....It's just FUN THAT's ALL. For Gods sake STU, your worse than Mel Gibson in the movie "The Conspiracy Theory".
Your actually starting to worry me man.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:28 am

Haha, Eric the horribl is an 8 year old kid. I'm beginning to think you're not the right material for the FBB clan stu (Forum Ban Brotherhood), since you're getting owned by a 1st grader. Keep fighting the good fight though.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:28 am
The Death Pilot

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:13 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]