[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - HELP!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
HELP! 

Post HELP!
So i use a wireless adapter to hook up to the internet for this computer because its garbage. When it connects, everything is fine. Then as soon as i click on anything it freezes up, like for example, i double click to open firefox and then nothing happens and when i try to click something else like another icon it doesnt highlight. So i do the fix all ctrl alt del and it opens and as soon as i click on anything it freezes up. Explorer, task manager, everything is froze. I can open another task manager and try and close explorer, but it doesnt. I let the computer sit for 10 minutes so that maybe it can do its thing, but nothing happens. I manually restart computer, wait for internet to connect then it freezes again. FUCK!!!! When it does work and i get on tribes, as soon as i fire plasma or soemone else does it freezes and i have tons of video lag. Then eventually it works sometimes. Anyone have any ideas? besides getting a new computer?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:00 pm
Da Je$u$

Post Re: HELP!
right click on my computer. Hit manage, then go to services. Stop wireless zero config. Maybe might help the internet problem but no idea on the plasma issue lol

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:23 pm
the mack.

noob

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:33 pm
The Angel of Death

or perhaps try right clicking on my computer, go to device manager -> network adapters -> right click on your wireless card, go to properties. hit the advanced tab, and look and see if there is an option for a "multimedia/gaming enviornment". enable that.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Do you have AVG Anti Virus ? if you dont, get it and run it then restart and run it again.
http://free.avg.com/ww-en/free-antivirus-download

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 pm

It might be that the driver for it is old
Check the site that the wireless adapter shows and see if you can find the latest ones

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]