[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Scarecrow's Darkside server
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Scarecrow's Darkside server 

Post Scarecrow's Darkside server

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:20 am

Post You forgot to pick the corn from my crap.........

Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:19 pm

Shift and I lagged at the same time we were sending messages dude. Its in your PC.

Other than that, the gameplay was absolutely smooth.

Also, these lagspasms happen about half the time im there. The time we were there was a stroke of luck. The time I tried Mithras out there, was again, another stroke of luck. Other than that, FAIL.

I really dont know whats going, as there isnt much I can do about something on YOUR pc.

I do know that my little 8 person server hosted on that lovely aDSL connection runs perfectly fine. :)

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:46 pm

Cool Wise, maybe we'll get something better with the new Ann load, and the adjustments you talked about. I'm game, send me the files, we'll Xfire and get it going smooth this weekend?????????? let me know when. Anything to make it a good 16-24 player server. I have also turned off anything 'extra', that with your files and adjustments, and my fast connection should help.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:31 pm

this mod version ive got is great, stable, but has some very annoying bugs

but worry not, itll be straightened out

I will also send you a current admin list, as well as a properly loaded config optimized for your PC.

Id say, expect it by next week at the earliest.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:08 am
el pwno loco

ok if your running a server from a home pc thats not the wizest thing to do ;) make sure you have alot more than a gb of ram remember theres no such thing as to much ram its realy cheap too get too.oh and defragment the hard drives every two days it keeps things running smoooth make sure you know how many users on your network if you running a server from ur pc and i know theres something to do with a cache or something u gotta take care of forgot....(thoughts wander..............>

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:47 pm
Profile WWW

Start--->Accessories--->System Tools---->Disk Cleanup

Do the C Drive atleast 2 times a day

Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Silly boys, i know how to do the system stuff.
The system i do have the dardside server on is a stand alone dell, NOTHING else excpet antivirus is running on it.
I dont need to defrag and cleanups daily, cuz it's not used for anything but Tribes.
I'll work with Wise and OZ crew, to get darkside as stable as possible.
Later friends.... Scare (Michael)

Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:08 pm

My mod edit is ready whenever you are with a fairly complete admin list.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]