[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - SC vs oz
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
SC vs oz 
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Post Re: SC vs oz
Not only do you not have any semblance of intelligence anti, you are completely fuckin retarded.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 pm
I like pi.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

Im actually smart for my age. Im the best in my Math class and straight A's in Science. im just not that good with History and Language Arts. I take Japanese class and im OK in it. I write songs that my chorus class have been producing and we are gonna make music videos for.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:46 am
I like pi.

And you like the taste of penises.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

u ask me to be better and u act like an ass :naughty:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:18 pm
I like pi.

I did ask you to do better.

You failed to do better.

I acted appropriately.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol, his "betterness" was confined to this thread alone.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:58 pm
I like pi.

True story, specifically the part in quotations... Or the fact that it IS in quotations...

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

duh then i wont act betterer

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:35 am
I like pi.

You don't even know the meaning of betterer.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Sexual Nigga

goddamnit these threads all have antideath on them , and u fags keep feeding him.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:21 pm
Anti's Antics

lol he called perrin a fag.... and didnt say anything bad bout me :)

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:50 pm
I like pi.

It was implied, because I said you like the taste of penises and he said I was feeding you.... Dumbass.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2