[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - {OZ} vs Pros
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
{OZ} vs Pros 
Crow{OZ}

Post {OZ} vs Pros
It was a good game guys, {TLS} failed to make it due to their leader being disorganized and imature, so we decided to do a OZ vs Pros last min.

I really hope to do more matches like this in the future, and we can do team captin matches too, it doesn't have to be OZ vs. I will post more info on a upcoming date next week later, if anyone is interested. Keep in mind we are looking for pros and really good players, so the matches will be equal for everyone. Players who are still learning the mod are welcome to watch, or play if there is a player of equal skill level on theo ther team.

Again more info will be posted later like details, times, etc, etc...

haha and a random one from after the match =P in br server

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:07 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: {OZ} vs Pros
Great fun!
Last pic is hilarious.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:35 pm
Crow{OZ}

Haha ya, that's why I added it.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:37 am
The Angel of Death

ya need a tailgunner. :P
looks like it was fun. :D

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:24 am

Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:45 am
The Angel of Death

lol. i saw your score when i came in, and i was suprised. but, i know you so I shouldn't be. crow looked like he was kicking ass and taking names. 440 kills when i was in there. XD

Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:54 am

Yes it was fun even losing is fun when your playing a good game with skilled players. Also the sever was awesome . My ping was good as was most of the other players.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:32 pm
TLS Founder

Sorry about the mishap OZ, my clan got busy at the last minute.. sorry guys.. :/

Uploaded with

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 pm
Admin

We could set up another game if you want TLS... Also, look at my rating in both of his screenshots, lolz...

Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:34 pm
Crow{OZ}

It's a shame the rating system doesnt include rape yet. I will add it though in a future update.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:41 am

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]