[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Practice Scrims with ]M[
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Practice Scrims with ]M[ 

Post Practice Scrims with ]M[
Hey guys, just stopping by again. I have revived ]M[ from the ashes and we need practice scrims dosen't have to be {OZ} vs ]M[ but i figured it would be a chance to teach each other what we know

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Post Re: Practice Scrims with ]M[
I'm alsways up for any kind of anni scrim...let me know.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:42 pm

i'm down for a scrim

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:09 pm
the mack.

Yes {OZ} will gladly accept. Just let us know when you boys want to practice and we will get this thing up and running.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:17 am

Cool cool, I have <!> in with all this too, I am hoping to get it so when we all get comfortable we can get it down on a weekly basis. I'll let my boys know that we have two more clans. I would like to get [TL] in on this, what do you guys think?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:19 am
The Angel of Death

lol
since when did you have us in it? there has not been a word breathed anywhere about it. XD
TL i have been trying to get with, they are fairly inactive, and can only get 3-4 people at a time. it will be a challenge to get them.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:25 am

I got you guys when I talked to 7 on Xfire, I am going to post it here soon enough gimme some time, I need to make sure that the Clan leaders are okay with all this.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:22 am
The Angel of Death

mmm, gotcha.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Yeah, i cant wait to scrim with {OZ} will be good :D

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:16 am

I'm looking forward to playing someone from ]M[ in the fog.
The ones I've played with so far all seem to somehow be immune to it.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:34 am
Profile WWW
Da Je$u$

Well the only way to play is by using LH otherwise you can forget it...

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 pm

What's that one really, really, foggy map that sucks really bad? Play on that one.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:28 am

the 5 vs 5 today was sad.. bong accused me of HM..

He banned me for my non existing HappyMod, so i took Screenshots.. let me know if you see the power of my HM

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8209/sshot0025.png
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2066/sshot0026.png
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2935/sshot0027.png
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6396/sshot0028.png
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9519/sshot0029.png

There is no HM in this match.. i get accused, made fun of then banned.. see how these fuckers are? REAL SKILL BONG... mother fucker

P.S

I posted this proof on BR forums and it was removed right away.. Bong and Bo'sdad wants everyone to think i cheat..

YOU FAIL BONG.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:29 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

You are Ecko? Was this in BR?

You were probably banned (re-banned) because.... you are supposed to be banned in BR.

Right?

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Because, Ecko is currently banned I am replying on his behalf. Bong had invited Ecko to play in BR and un banned him other wise he would not be in the server. As of that time, Bong water could not get or touch Ecko's team flag, so then he accused him of HM and then continued to poke fun at ecko and then ban him.

On my note. I do believe that we all need to take a step back and set his continuous clan making aside, and take a look at the big picture. In all reality we know that he is a good player and that he has no reason to made fun of, sure he made a couple stupid ass mistakes but haven't we all. Then to make it worse we all call him a child because of the way he reacts to how we treat him, but wouldn't you act the same way as well? I just want you guys to set aside the clan making ecko that you guys know and find the real guy that you never tried to get to know. It's a game they are just clans, there is no reason to hold that against him. I hope you guys really think about that and realize that I could be right.

P.S. The way Bong handled that was inappropriate and immature. Way to go Bong you accomplished what you accuse us all to be with admin.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next