[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Vs ReV
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Vs ReV 

Post Re: Vs ReV

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:48 am
Awesomest Ever

No I'm saying that if what you guys say is true, that that hill lead is HM, he must have been HMing the entire game. Where is the rest of your evidence to support your accusation?

Personally, I think its merely coincidental. I'm not convinced, so show me more- because there is entirely too much ambiguity in that 50 seconds of gameplay footage to go convicting someone of and possibly ban them for HM.

I expected a little more professionalism from you guys on this, come on now help me out. More evidence.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Yawn..
I personally don't care if he HMed or not.
Who cares, we did this for fun you guys. Stop blowing shit up. I love you all.

So we're doing it again in two weeks? ^^

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:02 pm
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Dude, not hard to admit that he HM'd. It's over, it's wrong. Don't do it next time. End of story

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:54 am

I failed.
Pretty much three days before the scrim, found out I had to work ^^
There was no possible way for me to get it off haha. Didn't occur to me that I worked a closing shift at my job.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:08 am
Sexual Nigga

:violin:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 am
Sexual Nigga

I hope you guys are as respectful as we are if you win next time. IN forums and server.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:21 am
Da Je$u$

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:46 am
R.I.P. [NHOP]

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:12 pm
Sexual Nigga

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Well, I'm dissapointed that you guys have all simultaneously become the world's busiest men and are now unable to form a team to scrim. Quite a coincidence huh?
Anyway, since you guys are incapable of organizing yourselves for another scrim, whatever the actual reason, there is only 1 thing left for you to do.

Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:19 pm
Da Je$u$

lol jerry i personally have been busy and playing other games. Yet when i do play once every two weeks i still almost beat you. So idk why you bragging

Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:35 pm
the mack.

the asswhoopin is comin, trust me.

jus be rdy LOL

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next