[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - <>< Scrim
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
<>< Scrim 

you could just choose random and see what you get

what server is it going to be on i wanna see how it goes or get in on it if i can

Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:46 pm

It was Me(Akkichu), WiseMan, Link, and Mithras Vs. PoisonousFish, NightCat, Fubar-Fish, and Skybean.

We started off with Raindance, and got things right along.
Unfortunatly, Poi started throwing accusations around, and said it doesn't mean anything if we aren't in a protected server. He dropped quickly when we started pwning.

The other three stuck it out, and we played 'till the end of the map.

We won.

Wise has the whole video, so he'll hook you up..

Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:44 pm

IT wasnt a pushover match. Which I liked. Our tactics were swift and improvisional just like I had devised....and .... it was beautiful. Everyone played their part like they were supposed to and teamplayed very nicely. Very much kudos goes to the OZ members that participated.

Now <>< on the other hand had something to be desired....

Poisnous fish began to accuse me and akkichu of HM. Fubar-Fish followed up later after he left some time ago...

. 1) i didnt run it.
2) Akkichu runs lasthope.
3) mithras runs lasthope.
4) Link cant play worth a ballsack with it....so he chooses not to.

Heres the conversation showing akkichu installed it...
---
[00:22] Akkichu: i thought i was hitting it to fast
[00:23] Akkichu: hmm
[00:23] Akkichu: and i got that lasthope working
[00:23] Akkichu: after hours
[00:23] Akkichu: and hour
[00:23] Akkichu: s
[00:23] Akkichu: and hours
[00:23] Akkichu: ask blaze
----
Mithras and link dont run it. Ive checked them both.

I didnt run it. I've got video as my proof.

So....Skybean accused Link of invo-glitching near the end of the match. Zappy mobile invo's are disabled in my server, therefore eliminating the use of global inv. hacks. [df]Superior proved this to be true after the scrim was over.

Anyways.... Nightcat finished out the match entirely without a single bitch, and therefore deserves some respect. Also, skybean, granted he was a little confused about the invo hacking ordeal, stuck it out too....and deserves some respect as well.

Poisnous fish...their leader, dropped mid-game.... that says enough there.

Fubar-fish.... consistantly whined about HM.... stayed in spawn most of the time.... and diserves nothing more than a ... "thank you for participating in the pwnfest."

Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:09 pm

=/

Last edited by Akkichu on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:32 pm
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:54 am
Death

Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:18 am

Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:21 pm
el pwno loco

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
the mack.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 am

Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:59 pm

After reviewing the data I collected from the scrim the team performance as a whole met the predicted averages and then some. I've updated the scrim statistics page to show current results.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:59 pm
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3