[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Oz Clan Website
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Oz Clan Website 

Post Oz Clan Website
This Website was made by me for the Oz Clan.
I Still haven't finished adding the content yet, But I hope you guys like it.
I Would greatly appreciate it if this could be my Official Application into Oz as My "Entry" Has been Considered yet.

P.s All Members of the clan need to register there in order to Use the Site.
Members will get Admin and Founders or Clan leaders will be Admins.

This is the banner I made for the site.

Official Address

www.LandOfOz.Clan.Su.

Thanks,
Zin.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:01 pm
the mack.

Post Re: Oz Clan Website
we already have a site bro lol

www.thelandofoz.net

i really appreciate the efforts and that banner is badass but why use ur link when we have our own domain?

btw badass site bro. i will have to talk to crow and see what he thinks.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:44 am
the mack.

btw ur missing 2 members...

www.thelandofoz.net

Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:11 am

Hmm Who?
I took it directly from you guys site.
I could change the Domain name though but than I'd have to talk with you guys about it.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:14 pm

All the Content for downloads have been filled in. It has Tribes Scripts and Program downloads . (Full Versions).

I would love to change the Domain name if you guys want? But from there you can still access this Forum.
It is useful for posting News about the Clan Etc.
Btw You guys current Website is still the Forums bro.
A real Clan Website would be more Appropriate.

I had to host it on Ucoz cause unfortunately I don't have $$ To Pay for The Domain Name and Hosting.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:21 pm
Crow{OZ}

i asked him to make that tree just to see what he can do xD

sorry for the late reply i dont get a chance to check all the topics often but it looks good the site color is almost perfect just a few things

lose the spinning things

change the background color to grey also instead of black

get rid of that armor in the middle background and change that to a shade of grey as well

take out the crysis guy and the guy on the other side from the banner

hmmmm

other than that looks fine send me a message on aim or xfire sometime im on all the time

Aim: DaJ4ck3Lz
xFire: hYdRoNiC420x

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:35 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Dunno why I didn't check this until now.
Props dude, it's sweet. Lots of goodies in the download section.
I'm about to hit the sack but I'll register and shit tomorrow.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:03 am

Hmm Guys.
I Admit Defeat in that shitty Website.
I'm Developing a new Website.
It's Coded in Flash So Yeah it Looks Sweet When it will be done.
The Current one is just Testing.
Ucoz is For babies I hate those type of Modules on the Right and Left Etc.
I was Testing My skills at Flash so yeah this is what i came up with.

www.Blahblah.ucoz.com

The Banners Etc there are for another Website that i also Developed . (Just fitting them in to see how it looks, I can change them Later)
Flash Is Hard to Code As it is say 5 times harder than Normal HTML Coding.
I hope this Beta Version is what you been looking for.
Zin.

I'll Install AIM Now Rofls.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:16 pm
Crow{OZ}

looks nice man i love the new one and ya get aim!!!

Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:19 am

Haha Rofls
Just added you on AIM.
Once It's Done I would need to tweak it a little.
Lower the Size of the Whole website so that loading up would be Easier and faster.
Took me 4 Days of coding to get the Site Going though.
As it is Hosted on Ucoz PHP Scripts and MySQL are sorta Restricted so yeah I'll try my best to make it look good.
Zin.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:13 pm
Crow{OZ}

i looked at the site again i see you added some stuff very nice

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Thanks.
I'm trying to build another one that will be written in PHP.
Flash is hard -.-.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:45 am
Crow{OZ}

i just figured out how to add a downloads section to this forum still need to upload more files lol

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]