[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Easiest way to getting a Free Domain name.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Easiest way to getting a Free Domain name. 

Post Easiest way to getting a Free Domain name.
Well I found this website pretty interesting.
All you have to do is keep posting and for each post you get 2 FD points,
For a free domain name you need at least 320 posts.
If you don't got $$ to pay for your own domain this here is for you.
;).

Have these thoughts ever crossed your mind before? or when surfing the web came across these sort of questions.

What is a domain name?

What the hell?! $10 for a domain name?!

I definitely need to get my own domain name but heck they cost real cash

What are the benefits of having my own domain name?

Is there a way in which I can get a free domain name?

Well obviously if you build websites you will know what a domain name is and how a domain name works.
Anyway a domain name is a name like
"Mywebsite.com" or"test-website.net", which you can use to refer to your website (Notice the .com and .net). Of course you can get a domain name for free by using free webhosting services like 000webhosting and Ucoz but they would only provide you with long domain names such as "www.mywebsite.gray.com" and "www.mywebsite.ucoz.org".
Boring isn’t it? So you probably must be wondering. So what now? How is all this information going to help me? How can I get a free domain name which entitles only my website name and doesn’t contain any other sub domain suffixes?
Getting a free domain name such as this is almost near to impossible as most of the websites that emphasize “Free Domains” would infact surprisingly throw a special deal price or something like that in your face which of course would be quite annoying and a complete waste of time.
Amazingly this is where "www.absolutely-free-domain-names.com" comes in. Unlike those other websites "www.absolutely-free-domain-names.com" contains no popups, special offers or other annoying little widgets that keep bugging you the whole time you are on the website.

So you may be wondering

Q. “Are these guys trying to trick me or something? Domain names cost real life cash! I’m guessing there has to be a catch of some sort.”

A. No. It isn’t a trick. The whole website is sponsored by ads (Which pay for the Domain Names) that are provided by the website partners. For the second part of the question. Yes there is a small catch. How else would the website survive if the domains were just given straight away? :-\ Anyway it isn’t much considering that they would pay for your domain. I’d say this is the most easiest and painless way for you to get your very own domain. They don't put advertisements on your website, once you have registered the free domain name, it is yours. You have full control, they don't own your domain, you do. All you have to do is register on the "www.absolutely-free-domain-names.com" Forum and start posting. For each post you make you receive 2 Free Domain Points (FD) which you can use to obtain your domain. The required Amount of FD points needed for your Free Domain is just 645 (323 posts) so getting there wouldn’t take long.

The forums are full of interesting Categories so finding a worthwhile topic to post in wouldn’t be hard at all. If anyone is looking for a Free Domain name I’d recommend you come by their site and register,
After all.... it’s Free.

Testimonials.

As promissed, 745 points = $10 at godaddy. The gift card was sent to my email that I signed up with .

Okay I just received my second domain name from this site love-miley.com really I could never get bored of this website there is always a good discussion you have great fun and you get a great domain for free I honestly don't think there is a better deal anywhere on the web.
So thanks for this brilliant website Coreyman and everyone keep posting and in no time you will receive a great domain for free[

So you tought it was impossible to get a free domain name its not i competed in the competition to get the domain name coreyman was giving away to the first person who gets 45 posts i decided to have a shot at it and to my surprise i won and am getting the domain name its transferring now and this site i can guarentee you is the only working site that will not give you a virus but instead an actual proper domain name.
Thanks coreyman.
I hope to get more domains via this website in the near future.

its transferred now and i can only say one thing this site works and its brilliant.
Come onto as much as possible and you will get the domain quickly enough i won mine from a competition and im going to get the points needed and get another soon hopefully.
Just want to let people now this is the only website that is legit,gives you the domain and will not give you tons of worms,viruses,etc so therefore its the best site ive ever came across in my life!

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:04 am
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: Easiest way to getting a Free Domain name.
not a bad little setup there for some of the younger people setting up sites

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Post Re: Easiest way to getting a Free Domain name.
Yeah.
For those who can't really pay real cash.
Posting is all it takes.
I'm on my way to my Free Domain ;),
My website seems dull with the long URL I am currently using :think: :violin:

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:22 pm
Banned.

Post family joke3
Will was trying to to teach his son the evils of alcohol.
He put a worm in a glass of water & another in a glass of whiskey.
The worm in the water lived while the one in the whiskey curled up & d*ed.
"All right, son," Said Will, "what does that show you?"
"Well dad, it shows that if you drink alcohol you will not have worms."

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]