[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - {Tribes Last Stand}
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
{Tribes Last Stand} 
TLS Founder

Post {Tribes Last Stand}
Hey everyone I started TLS back up again..

http://www.tlsclan.darkbb.com

I also have a HUGE selection of Tribes 1 configs and mods, and alot more.

Check it out!

Uploaded with

Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 pm
bo's Bitch.

Post Re: {Tribes Last Stand}
Wow, you stayed in Oz for a whole week. That must be some kind of record for you, right?

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalInventory

Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:08 am
TLS Founder

no my record is 8 days i was in OZ for only 7 :/

Uploaded with

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:33 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Pretty terrible dude.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:09 pm
TLS Founder

oh well.. i posted my alias's I stayed in clans for over years at a time.. i dont need to prove anything to anyone..

Uploaded with

Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Yes, we know who you are, and like some other's, I held nothing against you when you came back. Hell, I enjoy playing with you, and Tribes needs all the players it's got, but I guess I shouldn't have been so naive to think that you might've changed. You complained about bein on probation, but I suppose it was a good thing since you don't seem to have any commitment to this clan.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:42 pm
TLS Founder

Whatever dude you can quit being a dick now..

Uploaded with

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:33 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Sigh

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:39 pm
TLS Founder

It these fucking comments like yours that alot of people say and do to me that makes me not give a fuck so all of you need to just stfu and let me do mine. k thx.

Uploaded with

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 pm
Anti's Antics

i was in TLS on my first week, thats when i played as iDefeatDeath

Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:49 pm
TLS Founder

makes me so sad to see my little anti is all grown up :(

Uploaded with

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:34 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Rejoin them anti

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 am
Anti's Antics

i already am, and im ready to pwn u

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:30 am
Crow{OZ}

another noob clan for ecko :-D

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:04 pm
TLS Founder

lol you couldnt win a scrim without me you noob.

Uploaded with

Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next