[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - {Tribes Last Stand}
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
{Tribes Last Stand} 
I ♥ Frank.

Post Re: {Tribes Last Stand}

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 am
TLS Founder

dude running Tango pack 3 on an pos compaq AMD 64 Athlon i was FPSing about 12.. I removed it and now running stock tribes i FPS 200.. I was lagging realllly bad we are going to rematch.. And I am that good.. I beat EvilTree and DX and c3j97 and S_hift. dont wanna hear you talk about what you may THINk YOU know..

Uploaded with

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:22 pm
I ♥ Frank.

So, if i were to ask all of those people and then link them to this page, they will say "Yes, he beat me."?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:54 pm
Anti's Antics

Massacre has skillz unknown to the normal human eye

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:58 pm
TLS Founder

they better admit it or i'll just do it again.. I even beat crow once.. but he was sicker then a dog.

Uploaded with

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:21 pm
TLS Founder

Also.. Admin please remove this entire thread with my TLS link.. I dont want alot of people spamming up my forums..

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:11 pm
Anti's Antics

:pray: we dont want fish on there :pray:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:50 pm
I ♥ Frank.

No, do leave it please. I'm rounding up those people.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:32 am
Anti's Antics

leave what? me and ecko do have in common that we both have bad reps, im getting rid of mine...... anyway nice sig

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 am
I ♥ Frank.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 pm
TLS Founder

suck my dick

Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:57 am
I ♥ Frank.

Hurray for the few maturity levels you just dropped. And this, my friends, is a prime example of Massacre's "Adult-like Behavior".

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:04 pm
TLS Founder

again i say.. suck my dick

Uploaded with

Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:08 pm
[TL]^Destiny

Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:40 pm
Profile WWW
I ♥ Frank.

Or be like the other kids on the internet. "Suck my brother's dick!" Because for some unexplainable reason, everyone has a brother. And with lack of evidence, I'd have to believe you.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next