[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - ||U||nity is back
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
||U||nity is back 

Post ||U||nity is back
Thanks to my 2 weeks of patience with no clanning, Commando came along and got me to join ||U||. A clan from Bio Wasteland mod I used to be in along time ago. around 1999. Commando was the only one left, I agreed to settle down with Unity. The cool way they still run the clan is there aren't any ranks, everyone is equal. Welcome us back into tribes!

http://unity.freeforums.org/index.php

check out the Bio mod server too! its a lot of fun. How to play that mod instructions is on the forums in Biomod section. We also are going to put ||U|| into Annihilation. Thanks for the support Ozzies!

Peace!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Post Re: ||U||nity is back
If only Biohazard knew what you became :(

I actually still have a tenuous line of contact with him though, he popped in a forum I visit in a different game and I was like O_O ALIVE!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:33 pm

What I became? lol he will laugh at you...

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:36 am
Crow{OZ}

Commando is a pretty good dude.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:25 am

Yeah he is.. We are trying to get Chip to play again too.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:54 pm
the mack.

get dez nuts to play nigga

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:36 pm

present them.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:07 pm

thats what I thought :)

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:02 pm
the mack.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:39 am
the mack.

just remember im from the united states im asian american aint from no fukin china and on top of that im from TX so u kno everything bigger in tx so dont dont faint when u see how big they are

on the cool bitches ive fucked was like dayum shane i didnt expect your dick to be that big i was like shit girl what u expect and i gave them the same lecture i just gave u. ;)

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:42 am
Da Je$u$

Hmmm you know wat else comes from texas :whistle:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:37 am
Crow{OZ}

lol whats that?

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:08 pm
Da Je$u$