[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Spawn Guide for TROC
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Spawn Guide for TROC 
Da Je$u$

Post Re: Spawn Guide for TROC
Haha auto aim really?

Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:41 am

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:29 pm
Da Je$u$

You want to see wat a spawn config looks like?

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:33 pm
The Angel of Death

I know very well what a spawn config and all that stuff is. I am just talking about the cheaters that do cheat. and yes jesus, there is an AA out. I am aware of it, but haven't seen it personally.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:00 pm

The AA point you are making is irrelevant anyway, Shadowwraith. It would never work in the mod.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 pm

AA http://tribes0.com/videos/autoaimvsur.wmv

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:20 pm
The Angel of Death

There is one for the spinfusor, and practically one for chaingun. I would say that is most of the mod. XD
:P
whatever. cheaters are stupid. point made. XD

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:56 am
Crow{OZ}

Lol, shadow, give up while you're ahead. In TROC, they do use hm and hf, but that's about as hardcore as it gets. Everyone has known for ages that VX and TROC are both mods that hm and hf can be used in. Now autoaim, there is no way in hell someone could get a working autoaim for TROC, the speed and lead time are just too unreal to predict like that. VX is another story. There has only been one autoaim made for tribes, and it was never released. There have been people who have gotten aimbots (cheap version of autoaim) to work, but they still never compair to human skill.

When it really comes down to it, it's all skill based. If you don't use hm or hf in TROC or VX mod then you are a fool. If you use it in other mods, then shame on you. That's just how it is.

AA < Human Skill

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:20 am
Da Je$u$

Thank you crow for posting that and that is so true. Think about it, there are speed boosters, no aimbot can count for that. And skiing around maps, people change direction instantly or disc boost. Just can not be made...

Human skill > AA

Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Erowid skill > human skill > AA

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:04 pm
Da Je$u$

Haha bring that erowid skill to TROC and see :D

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:46 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

A mod where you have to use a Happymod (a cheat) or "you're a fool" is not my idea of fun.

Which is why I stay away from there. But I can still make fun of them from my Anni corner! lol

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:42 pm
Da Je$u$

Haha let me just say, when i first started playing in TROC i did use HM there cuz i was told as a chaser you need it to know where people are. I think decided to start capping and i havent used HM in there since. And my friend and foe indicators are custom so its not hard to miss them anyways lol

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2