[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Tribes: Ascend - Another new Tribes release announced!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Tribes: Ascend - Another new Tribes release announced! 

Post Tribes: Ascend - Another new Tribes release announced!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:09 am
Da Je$u$

Post Re: Tribes: Ascend - Another new Tribes release announced!
Wow finally they annouce the name of it lol

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:43 am

Post tRe: Tribes: Ascend - Another new Tribes release announced!
Well, is PvP MMO based and was announced a few months ago. It is still planned for release after Tribes: Ascend is out. T:U is the bigger project. T:A will be a traditional tribes fps game focusing on multiplayer aspects. It is most likely to resemble the style of gameplay that T2 Base brought, and may be released for 360 as well.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:45 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Eewww Unreal 3 Engine :(.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Yeah, that makes me nervous. I'm not too familiar with the newer unreal engine, but I can't see the physics being anything but limited for a tribes game. I hope it doesn't kill much of the original feel.

T1 physics ftw

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:30 pm
Da Je$u$

Uhh i still play unreal 3 and i like it lol

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:41 pm

But do you think the engine will work well with a "Tribes" game?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:54 pm
The Angel of Death

they better give it to players that have played the classic for all these years for free. XD lol @ xbox though. you know how retarded it is gonna feel? XD i will bet money they come up with some auto aim system for the 360. people are gonna play that, then try the PC version and get their asses kicked. XD

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:36 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Tribes Aeriel Assault for PS2 felt weird. I didn't like it. Actually, haven't liked any Tribes but the original

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:12 pm
Awesomest Ever

I dig the Tribes Vengeance physics. Not bad at all.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:30 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Ugh

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Man this is is every forum now.I'm so exicited to see what its like.I hope it isnt like T:V or T2.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:41 pm
I like pi.

T:V had some interesting physics... I especially like the gravity lift things that replaced elevators, that you can find in almost all versions of Halo too, and the force fields that you can walk through without opening a gaping security whole in your base, etc...

I hated the ceilings though... Even the open air maps had a forcefield ceiling, which kept you from flying as far as you wanted, and made you an easy target. Fucking lame.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
Spicy Indian Curry

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next