[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Tribes 1.40 HQ-Edition
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Tribes 1.40 HQ-Edition 
Crow{OZ}

Post Tribes 1.40 HQ-Edition
Here is a stock build of Tribes 1.40 with bug fixes and updated skins (nothing over the top, just hq stock skins). The only 2 custom scripts in this build is 12 favs and 5150 sound pack.

Here is a link for screen shots.
downloads/TRIBES_Downloads/Tribes_1.40/Tribes1.40_GameDownloads/Tribes1.40_SS/Tribes1.40.HQ/

Here is a link to download.
downloads/TRIBES_Downloads/Tribes_1.40/Tribes1.40_GameDownloads/Tribes1.40.655.HQ.zip

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:05 am

Post Re: Tribes 1.40 HQ-Edition
I'm assuming this download includes the 1.40 service pack 1 that Plasmatic/others put together? Good stuff, man.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm
Crow{OZ}

That is does, and i forgot two things before uploading it. :(

The score change on an objective switch, and the icon for the energy hud. I just copied all my .zips to the base folder, and replaced my custom stuff with stock stuff (which is only a couple things).

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm
I like pi.

Cool

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
There's only one.

I would use 1.40 more if I didn't have to transfer 8 years of bullshit on my setup that I want to keep. 3.1gb and counting.

And yes, I use all of it. Most of that is nothing but admin shat in reality bites.

Mon May 30, 2011 10:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Lol nice Sig. I've been asking a bunch of people lately whether they've seen Young Frankenstein and most of them say no. Sigh...

Thanks for the DL crow! Dunno how I missed it 2 months ago

Mon May 30, 2011 2:22 pm
The Angel of Death

young frankenstein is awesome. xD

Mon May 30, 2011 6:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]