[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Im done
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Im done 

Post Im done
I quit after that loss, don't expect me to show up to anymore matches.

Sun May 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Post Re: Im done
show up for the playoffs atleast, we should have won

i want to play in this ladder as much as you do dont worry but im not gonna abandon the team

Sun May 15, 2011 8:36 pm

The fact is this whole ladder is a fucking joke, this isnt even fucking anni anymore, its catered to ren rules and shit... How are you gonna have an "Annihilation Spawn Ladder" and not play it the way it was played for years. Someone seemed fit to deem anti all knowing of anni mod giving him complete control over what the rules and shit should be, hes full of shit 95% of the time when he runs his mouth about how anni was and shit. When i played this shit 4+ years ago and even when i started playing anni spawn, no one camped why the fuck do you need to camp with 5 beacons. Not only that but they took out the shotgun because people cry like a bitch, how are you going to remove a weapon from a mod just because players from another mod don't like it. Thats like anni players coming into ren and saying hey i don't like cg whores take it out or i wont play. Who gives a fuck if you dont like the mod don't play it its that simple. After the matches i was watching people bitch about mines and shit thats what makes anni what it is, so if you take away the rules that were implemented for a reason all you have is a cluster fuck shit mod, which is what it pretty much is now.

Sun May 15, 2011 9:33 pm
Crow{OZ}

I felt the same way you do after they pulled that whole thing with the mod and servers. Really pushed me away from Tribes and the ladder in general. Some people have no respect for others, and I can asure you, I have NO respect for anti at all, let alone their whole team.

It was DAMN close, I mean we were barely off, and messed up on small shit that cost us the game. Still, it was close, both maps, only down by 1.

I think for the next half of the season I'm going to get a little more strict on this ladder staff wise, and make sure that shit happens.

I agree with Arenas though. We do have a pretty solid foundation, we just need to get more focused durring match time.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun May 15, 2011 9:40 pm
Crow{OZ}

At this point, tbh, I just want to beat sC:) the next time we play them. I don't even care if we win or lose the ladder, I just want to beat the shit out of that team.

Like Jesus said in anohter post.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun May 15, 2011 9:42 pm
Da Je$u$

ya seriously omega im with you on this. I started playing spawn from anni and i know im not as good as the rest of the people but i have seen the anni spawn. I argued so much at the beginning but everything has been catered to impulses team. Everything go through impulses team. I have just given up on it all and i will still show up for matches. Im not gonna quit yet. We are suppose to be doing mid season signups so we will see...

Sun May 15, 2011 10:06 pm

I want to play in this ladder but i want to play anni not this fuckin shit.

Sun May 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Sun May 15, 2011 10:24 pm
Da Je$u$

omega i am with you 100% but its the community that wants that server not me...

Bronze i know i was yelling at you im sorry. I was getting frustrated from the 2 campers and they were always grabbing. As a capper that is the biggest thing that pisses them off is when you have a clearer and they dont clear. It just shows they cant beat us with a normal stragety...

Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]