[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Match 1: 4/24/11 at 8 pm EST vs. Jesus' Team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:08 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Match 1: 4/24/11 at 8 pm EST vs. Jesus' Team 

Post Re: Match 1: 4/24/11 at 8 pm EST vs. Jesus' Team
Yeah, I thought I had 4-5 cks on second map. w/e

Jesus was RAGIN! Cryin, whinin rofl

I don't see what big deal with glitch is... it really isn't hard 5 boosting into it - they could have done it just the same as we did... as far as I see it, glitches are part of the game, it's not like we were only team able to do it lol... and it didn't even take that much time off, maybe 3 minutes, not 8 like they thought.

And as far as 3 campers go.... fuck bitches needed to just deal with it. They could have done the exact same thing - arenas is capable of self passing just fine - it's not like there is no way around it.

and anti, build me a sig like that and I'll slap it on - I don't know how to make those or don't have the materials to idk. tension made my troc one.

Last edited by vertig0 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:25 pm

If anything, we were just more clever and prepared than they were. We knew the way they were going to try to cap and we made it hard for them. GG to everyone.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:28 pm

I found out tonight that I'm really good at raining down grenades and making people feel bad with them 8-)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:38 pm

use her anti, kthx she is amazing
i love her
april scott

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 pm

hey who picked bside? haha. I don't think our team did. I just recall long changing the map. pretty sure all of us hate bside

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 am

uhhh yeah, I mentioned that during match at least twice but it seemed like nobody cared haha. someone told me we picked 3rd match, so I assumed the other team just picked bside and let it go or else I would have said something more. Why play a map we didn't pick, lol? :)

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 am

haha everyone was freaking out tell me to pick, and the cappers refused to tell me a map so i guess long just got fed up. Oh well, no matter. We still won and it was still pretty funny. It was so chaotic in there with people in obs spamming votes and shit haha

Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:03 pm

yeah that was a mess... and the funny thing is, the second map we played "properly" and beat jesus' team by more. It's like he joined this ladder expecting to captain and not have to worry about campers at all. No campers would just make it too easy for the other team, we can't have that! Dumbass needs to realize it is easier chasing ONE capper self capping than it is chasing 2 capable passers. If rad and huntz, or me and rad were capping together, they wouldn't get too many returns. Omega was really the only chaser to worry about out of those 3... crow and hunter are beatable.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:45 pm

sorry i was out of town. man i love broadside

Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Oh mario, you sure did miss some great drama. Our gameplan was too much for jesus to handle mentally.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 pm

lmao I love how it goes from "I don't know how you handle 3 campers in an anni 5v5 match" to "3 campers? rofl it was joke you should have easily overcame it"

shits hilarious

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2