[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Roster and Contact Info
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Roster and Contact Info 

Post Roster and Contact Info
yo can everyone post their contact info?

impulse - itz impul5e (aim)
huntz/t1civic- Huntermaster617 (aim)
bingo/antidote -
mario/dell- coedae (aim) or holycrapitsmario (aim)
antimatter - ea antimatter (aim)
specter/turbostud - FishManifesto (aim)
vertigo - closejj@uwec.edu (email)
forsaken -
vivamexico/ritalin -
saltypissflaps - mshepard@phx.com (email)
watermelon - 2juicymelons (xfire)
puppetmaster -
rad -

I don't know the info for the rest of you. Someone needs to get ahold of Ritalin. He didn't respond to my pm on TROC.

Also I have no clue who watermelon or puppetmaster are.

Last edited by impulse on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:25 am, edited 9 times in total.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Post Re: Contact Info
also aim: holycrapitsmario

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Post Re: Roster and Contact Info
email - closejj@uwec.edu

don't have aim

I should be able to make most matches, but the first few I might be on a shitty computer.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:33 am

mshepard@phx.com

reachable there 24/7. If it turns out we need to IM for anything I'll install it.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:48 am
Profile WWW

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:25 pm

spec your screenname brought back memories of my young immature self annoying the shit out of you. i think our last convo was with you laughing and saying goodbye forever because you were gonna block me haha

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:29 pm

I should be in good shape to make first match with good computer!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:25 pm

I'll block any of you. Except my one true love; you know who you are.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:09 pm

You and spec are so gay together

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:10 pm

I don't go on aim anymore. Just get ahold of Anti and have him text me

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Imp has my number to text me, I have Fors' number to text him. If anyone else wants in on this send your number to Fors.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:18 am

We got a new member because Jesus picked Starfox haha.

WELCOME RAD!!!! :D

[edit]
nevermind then jesus heard alk was up for grabs so he ditched the capper he oh so needed and took alk. I woulda picked rad regardless :P

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:37 pm

I'm so happy. I love you Rad.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Just so you know, impulse. Alk is/was probably one of the best cappers that renspawn ever saw, so... if he shows, jesus might be golden. Any team with alk has a much higher chance of winning than without.

Alk is also one of my favorites to cap with, he has my same style.

I also like to cap with pacinko, starfox, sand, relik.. If I'm not capping with any of those, I am usually self capping. I'll have to practice up with spec and huntz if they are this teams cappers.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next